What is your favourite cocktail on MSC

sofsolnanny

Hi all,

having recently sailed on Emerald Princess I have to say to me their cocktails lacked taste- or alcohol Their Pina Colada was like drinking liquid sugar:eek:.Good job I had a drinks package because I kept having to order different drinks, could only find one that I really liked which was a Rasberrytini. Would you say the cocktails on MSC are strong. Did sail Magnifica in 2014 but to be honest cant remember too much about the drinks. I seem to remember they did a nice Mohito in the sports bar.

Thanks.

I loved the Pina colada (as it was more coconut than pineapple ) and my husband liked the apperol spritz. Which we are going to try to make at home this evening with the friends we were on the Divina with last month! A funny one we have bought a bottle of Lidls own version of Apperol which they have branded Bitterol!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I hope they make a good Miami Vice! Those are one of my favorite cruise cocktails. NCL adds a splash of blue curacao so that it's red, white, and blue lol.

Those are yummy! We figured out how to make them on the rocks as sometimes frozen ones gives me too much of a brain freeze.

The bartenders free pour so you receive a solid cocktail!!! My favorites,, Pain Killer and Purple Rain,,:)

Darn Mike, I only recall one bartender that was free pouring and that was in the solarium where I camped for my pomegranate margaritas (yummy). Is 'free pour' just a yacht club thing?

Darn Mike, I only recall one bartender that was free pouring and that was in the solarium where I camped for my pomegranate margaritas (yummy). Is 'free pour' just a yacht club thing?

Nope,,,they also free poured at the Garden Bar(Disaronno Bar, deck 15 port side aft),,,Our favorite hang out outside of the YC!!!

efe8537156252e7c8adc7615d057e1a8.jpg

Nope,,,they also free poured at the Garden Bar(Disaronno Bar, deck 15 port side aft),,,Our favorite hang out outside of the YC!!!

[/img]

I ordered a BBC from the Garden bar and it was not free pour :(. Maybe it depends on the bartender (or the drink perhaps). :)

I ordered a BBC from the Garden bar and it was not free pour :(. Maybe it depends on the bartender (or the drink perhaps). :)

I think so Bermuda,,,unless MSC has changed things,,we have yet to see any of the bartenders measure out their pours,,,our last sailing was April 2015 and we had the Allegrisimo Adult All Inclusive drink package,,,maybe that had something to do with it???

I'm not on holidays until there is a pina colada in my hand and thankfully MSC make great Pinas!!!

Funny how two people can have different experiences at the same place. After 3 tries I gave up on Pina Coladas, because I thought they were awful. I switched to Purple Rain, and an occasional tall draft Heineken.

Not arguing. But I didn't see any bartender measuring booze. But I wasn't looking for it either.