Booking next cruise on board

Canadianhey!

We are going on a cruise in July, if I book another one for Nov while I am on board, will I get a discount.

I did with this upcoming on but it was for the Galapagos, so not sure if it would be for a Caribbean one. If so any idea as to how much the saving would be.

Thanks for the info

You can see the on-board booking "bonus" by viewing http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/13033187_CEL_Onboard_Passages_Form.pdf

When we were on board, we booked our next Caribbean cruise and got the then-active "deal" plus $150 OBC for that future cruise (because we booked a balcony). We then transferred the booking to our TA, who gave us additional OBC and adjusted the rate (lower). The then-active deal was the "Better" (aka pick two) plan.

Keep in mind, your mileage may vary and I'm in the USA (in case that matters)

My experience was same as that of killsport. No real discount but lower deposit, $100 each, and $150 OBC. Transfer to TA for us an additional $260 OBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SetU2

We are going on a cruise in July, if I book another one for Nov while I am on board, will I get a discount.

I did with this upcoming on but it was for the Galapagos, so not sure if it would be for a Caribbean one. If so any idea as to how much the saving would be.

Thanks for the info

On board is definitely the best time to book! We recently booked Alaska for 2017 while on a Caribbean cruise. You typically get the best deal they are running at the time. We received a small discount, plus free drink package, gratuities, Internet, OBC and a small deposit. All of that adds up to a huge savings....better than online or through an agent.

I just booked an expensive 10 cruise on sister company Royal Carribean while onboard Millie and got squat for the experience. That's right - zero OBC or anything else in the way of discounts, but a nice "Thank you, come again."

Next time I'll just go to my TA and save the 15 minutes onboard for something useful.

I just booked an expensive 10 cruise on sister company Royal Carribean while onboard Millie and got squat for the experience. That's right - zero OBC or anything else in the way of discounts, but a nice "Thank you, come again."

Next time I'll just go to my TA and save the 15 minutes onboard for something useful.

If you are on a Royal cruise and book a Celebrity cruise you get the perks that Celebrity is offering for on-board booking. It sounds like Royal wasn't offering any incentive for a onboard booking.