Latitudes Page on NCL.com unavailable

I just signed into my account and was able to view all my platinum perks, points, cruises… Etc. I believe you now must sign into your account to see what you have earned as well as the cruises you already sailed and the points given per cruise.

Harriet

Judging by the postings of who has, and who has not, been able to access Lattitudes, it appears that US customers are having no problems. The problem appears to affect those of us outside the USA.

Agreed! And when I called they weren't the least bit interested or bothered. It's been down for a long time now.

I tried posting on Facebook and they ignored me. The latitudes thing is annoying but not seeing balance due and final payment date is just a step too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not see that under my latitudes. I see that when I go to MyNcl and pull up that particular cruise.

Harriet

So, out of these four options under MYNCL;

My Account

I can't - Update Profile

I can't - Update Preferences

I can't see -Latitudes Rewards

I can however - Make a Payment

Woopee... won't be doing that (making a payment) until I'm sure it's going to appear correctly on MYNCL. Hopefully, if enough of us call to complain, they will, eventually, get it corrected.

I'm lucky though, I have lots of time to get this problem resolved. Good luck to those who are still experiencing this problem, hope it gets resolved for you soon, I'd keep calling.

I do not see that under my latitudes. I see that when I go to MyNcl and pull up that particular cruise.

Harriet

I know - I used to see it on the left in vacation summary under the cabin number. Now there's nothing there. I noticed that was gone at the same time that I noticed I couldn't get to anything in Latitudes.

It's the same for my husband so I know it's not a problem with just my account.

And UK website has never let us make payments online for the actual cruise, just over the phone. It must be completely different from the US site!

I can't even log into the site anymore. I can get the page up, to book cruises etc, but as soon as I try to login it redirects me. Maybe I have to have a cruise booked, because it was working pre cruise. Completed my last cruise June 11th and haven't been able to login since. I won't worry at this stage, but when I book my next cruise hopefully my PCC will sort it out for me.

Judging by the postings of who has, and who has not, been able to access Lattitudes, it appears that US customers are having no problems. The problem appears to affect those of us outside the USA.

I'm USA and can't get to mine. Haven't tried today though.

I get the same thing when I try to update my profile and view my latitude awards. It's frustrating. I had to get my travel agent to get something corrected when my latest cruise was booked.

A quick update for my fellow 'foreigners' re: the error message when trying to access your latitudes page...

I had some time free this morning, so I actually phoned tech support at NCL (rather than their general line) to report the problem. I sent the nice lady on the phone a screen shot of the error, and then gave her my login info so she could see if it was the non-US location of the login or if it was the non-US status of the guest (me) that was the issue. When trying to log into my account from her US-based computer, she still got the error message. So, it's all the foreign accounts that are having problems, and it's likely not that we're logging in from other countries, if that makes sense.

She's logged the problem, and hopefully someone at their end will be able to identify what changed to create the error and fix it. :-)

If anyone else feels like calling, the tech support number is 1-866-625-1160

• 2 weeks later...
Well, let's see if that works... I'll let ya know. Can anyone say "spoof, spoof" :p

I tried and nope. Definitely, erm, switched my location properly and NCL site thought I was in the US, but same problems. Hope others are luckier!

I tried and nope. Definitely, erm, switched my location properly and NCL site thought I was in the US, but same problems. Hope others are luckier!

Nope, no luck here either. How odd, it has to be their server??? proper ports not open/blocked, no idea... I give up. (DH hasn't yet though :p )

• 3 weeks later...