2018 Homelands calendar- ship = OSU?

IowaCruisers

I'm looking at the Viking Oceans 2018 calendar on their website. Some of the dates in July 2018 show the ship as "OSU". It shows deck plans, but no pricing by category on these dates. Can somebody help with what this means? I'm presuming it means "no ship has been assigned" (or maybe built) yet, but I'm not sure.

Thanks,

Brenda

I'll check with my VO TA but couldn't that be the Viking Sun? Could you provide a link for where you saw that, I might be able to guess based on the context.

Here's the page. If you click on the July 14 or July 28 "View Details", you will see the OSU.

http://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/baltic/viking-homelands/pricing.html

It's gotta be one of the ships coming out after Sky. The float out page for Sky says that more ships are in the pipeline with 6 in all by 2020. Could OSU=Other Ship Unit? They haven't decided yet what to name it?

I thought they'd named all their ships: Star, Sky, Sun, Sea. That's all they have named on their website anyway, and if it's going to be sailing in 2018, it should already have a name, don't you think? It's a mystery!

In another post (2017/2018 sailings), there is a pdf attached which 'introduces' Viking Sun and Viking Spirit which have maiden cruises in 2017 and 2018.

So my husband's guess was right. We are trying to figure out what the names of the next two ships would be that followed the theme established already. And Spirit to him was obvious. But what would be the next one after that, with a name starting with S? We're stumped.