Suite perks?

Hi, seeings how I cann't make a new thread on the Carnival Spirit board(no option to make one), I thought I would try my luck here! I was wondering what suite guests get fr perks or what not? i know we get embarkation and disembarkation and priority checkin and such, but I thought I read somewhere they are bringing in new perks for suite guests, does anyone know anything about this?

Here is the new suite pricing and perks. Our gratuity guidelines will be increasing from $12.00 to $13.95 per person per day for guests booked in suites with cruises departing September 1, 2016 and onward. In tandem with this change, in addition to priority embarkation and debarkation in all ports and confirmed main dining room preference, suite guests will now receive priority tender service, complimentary in-suite bottled water and one complimentary bag of laundry per voyage, as well as an enhanced turndown service. Guests who have pre-paid their gratuities as of May 9 will not be affected by the increase.

Enjoy the cruise!

Hi, seeings how I cann't make a new thread on the Carnival Spirit board(no option to make one), I thought I would try my luck here! I was wondering what suite guests get fr perks or what not? i know we get embarkation and disembarkation and priority checkin and such, but I thought I read somewhere they are bringing in new perks for suite guests, does anyone know anything about this?

You got an answer on your previous thread, which got moved to the Board Help forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2360057

To repeat what was said, those boards listed at the top are only search engines for posts/threads about the various ships. They are not forums for posting. EM

Here is the new suite pricing and perks. Our gratuity guidelines will be increasing from $12.00 to $13.95 per person per day for guests booked in suites with cruises departing September 1, 2016 and onward. In tandem with this change, in addition to priority embarkation and debarkation in all ports and confirmed main dining room preference, suite guests will now receive priority tender service, complimentary in-suite bottled water and one complimentary bag of laundry per voyage, as well as an enhanced turndown service. Guests who have pre-paid their gratuities as of May 9 will not be affected by the increase.

Enjoy the cruise!

On Victory two weeks ago in an OS, and got none of these perks other than embarkation/ebarkation

John Heald stated that besides the current extra perks that there are still more to come soon and that everyone will be very happy......No exact date was given But he said it would definitely be before my cruise in October....I'm guessing they will be announced in September

Current suite perks added on the Vista are a Keruig coffee machine(in Grand Suites) free water, 1 free bag of laundry per person, priority tender, priority embark and disbark, specialty bedding, chocolate treats at tundown and a 50 inch flatscreen tv(grand suites)

All these suite perks will be fleetwide in September......Plus the yet to be announced ones

I can't believe people are still holding their breaths for this suite perks BS. And now everyone's gonna start waiting for some other crap JH will say several months down the road. Watch it be 'enhanced toiletries'

I can't believe people are still holding their breaths for this suite perks BS. And now everyone's gonna start waiting for some other crap JH will say several months down the road. Watch it be 'enhanced toiletries'

Yes!!! 2 ply toilet paper!!!! :p

I would have settled for any toiletries. We got exactly one bar of soap.

Edited by orville99

I would have settled for any toiletries. We got exactly one bar of soap.

That's all you need if you're not in a suite. I also believe guests will receive one complimentary Keurig pod to compliment the one bottle of water.