Can I bring grenadine onboard?

This is incorrect. From the Carnival website:

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard as well as Carnival branded bottled water previously purchased onboard. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

This has nothing to do with bottle of grenadine. What about perfume? I don't have a plastic bottle of perfume.

grenadine is a non-alcoholic beverage. Perfume is not. Its against the rules. Sorry

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Really? I am a smuggler, and my "goods" always make it to the cabin. ;)

I don't blame myself for your "inability" to get your grenadine on. If you don't want to attempt it, so be it. But don't blame the smugglers.

Again, I've never been caught.

Just because you have not been caught does not make you right.....really, just try following the rules! You might feel better about yourself!

I agree it's stupid I can't just bring it on. But like I said it's just because they won't allow bottles. Which we have smugglers to thank for that.

It's not a huge deal. If I can find the concentrated flavour drops I may get some but other then that it's not worth it. I'm not going to start bubble wrapping a bottle in my checked luggage. It's not a big deal. I would just go to the bar and get whatever drink beyond a simple rum and coke I may want.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just because you have not been caught does not make you right.....really, just try following the rules! You might feel better about yourself!

Applies to so many hot topics on CC.

I've done it dozens of times w/o any problem. I don't know anyone who drinks grenadine. It's a flavoring, not a beverage.

just because you did it dozens of times and you have not had a problem doesn't mean its allowed.

I mentioned that it will probably be let go but there might be a carnival rep that might confiscate it. YMMV