Tux Rental Deadline

I have found this before on their website but for some reason am having difficulty finding it. Does anyone know how long before the cruise you need to do your tux reservation? I know you can get them right on the ship but we have one person in our group that is rather large so I suggested they do theirs in advance to insure his size is available. Seems to me it had to be done at least two weeks before?

I have found this before on their website but for some reason am having difficulty finding it. Does anyone know how long before the cruise you need to do your tux reservation? I know you can get them right on the ship but we have one person in our group that is rather large so I suggested they do theirs in advance to insure his size is available. Seems to me it had to be done at least two weeks before?

I found this on the website, maybe you can get the info via tuxedos@rccl.com.

Edited by clarea

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone else searching for this information, you can reserve your rental tux until 5 days before your cruise. After that you just have to take your chances with what they have on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I would go ahead and do it now. You don't pay for it until you are on board. I believe it gets charged to your On board account after the second formal night. If you are C&A at some levels there is a $10 discount.

I would do it ASAP since you don't pay for it until you board. I went to the page and was happy to see that they ask for measurements now. When I went there before, they only had stock sizes and my husband did not fit what they had. It sounds like they have done some updating of that feature, but I wouldn't wait.

I would do it ASAP since you don't pay for it until you board. I went to the page and was happy to see that they ask for measurements now. When I went there before, they only had stock sizes and my husband did not fit what they had. It sounds like they have done some updating of that feature, but I wouldn't wait.

Well, the concern wasn't about when I paid. We have a large group and we haven't decided on formal nights yet. If we do them I will want to do the rental so I don't have to lug suits around in my luggage. I rented a tux on my first RCL cruise and loved it. Anyway, was just trying to determine how long we had to make up our minds.

Also, I wouldn't want to do it ASAP since I'm still trying to drop some weight before the cruise. Want to be able to provide accurate measurements. I figure maybe a couple of weeks before.

For anyone else searching for this information, you can reserve your rental tux until 5 days before your cruise. After that you just have to take your chances with what they have on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks. Good to know. Normally I rent but skipped it a couple of cruises ago because DW was waffling on getting dressed up. At the last minute she changed her mind and I brought a suit instead. Probably still had time to rent.