Tasty but healthier choices in MDR and Lido

I have been tracking my eating with my fitness pal for over a year following a macro based diet. I do love food and really enjoyed all the options on past cruises. We will be on the Valor 8 day in August, which I believe will have the 2.0 restaurant options but will still be following the old menu (not American Table). As I'm guessing nutritional info does not exist, I'm just wondering about what options taste good but are healthier.

I have been tracking my eating with my fitness pal for over a year following a macro based diet. I do love food and really enjoyed all the options on past cruises. We will be on the Valor 8 day in August, which I believe will have the 2.0 restaurant options but will still be following the old menu (not American Table). As I'm guessing nutritional info does not exist, I'm just wondering about what options taste good but are healthier.

Mrs Gut earth a lot of salad and vegetables and avoids the sauces.

Not sure you can get much healthier than that.

MEnu is marked with healthy choices and sugar free dessert options. There is always a chicken breast and fish entree on the everyday menu that are or can be prepared plain without sauces. The daily vegetables are served plain as well.

It will not be Guy's burger if they have one. Grease bombs!!!

The egg white (or regular) omelets with veggies are tasty and the salad bar at lunch. I have always thought they did a more than decent job with their plain grilled chicken breast and vegetables for dinner.

There are always grilled chicken breasts and grilled salmon available in the MDR for dinner.

There is always a veggie Indian food plate available too.

There are vegetables and salads always at lunch and dinner. You can eat as healthily as you choose.

I will visit Guy's and I may have a Pig Patty. I just have to do it at a time that I can completely enjoy it and on a day that the MDR has really good low fat options. I will either had two decadent treat meals or just try to enjoy in moderation. I competed at a bodybuilding show in bikini two months ago and am at the reverse and build phase, and my metabolism is quite strong. Original plan was that cruise would be before a build/bulk but I may decide to do a show at the end of November. In which case I need to be able to take off any weight increase within a week of returning. I put on 12lbs in a week on my first cruise, very little on second but I was heavier starting - I also ate a lot of gluten free items which helped with bloating and tummy issues. Not sure if I will try to order gluten free this time (not an allergy, but have issues if I eat a lot of it, so I just vary my carb sources)

Macros - calories are either protein, carbs or fat. So instead of saying I will eat 2000 calories, I eat a certain amount of each of them. Everyone is different, but basically it is finding the right amount of each that will cause you to lose, maintain or gain weight depending on your goals. I would either account for alcohol and log as carbs or fat. As I won't have wifi I will be doing guesses or just following something called intuitive eating - so eating what you need and knowing when you are full.