Libert OTS balcony cabins

Do the beds all face the same way ie facing toward the front of the ship, or do they alternate?

Is the bed by the balcony door in all cabins?

Looking specifically for 7370 and 7368.

Thanks

I posted the same question last week! :) Would love to find someone that knows for sure.

The last 3 times we've stayed in a Freedom class balcony cabin the beds have all been by the balcony. I booked 7670 with the hopes that the head of the bed is on the left side of the room. I figured that connecting rooms usually have the heads of the beds closest together and counted from those rooms down the hall. Crossing my fingers I'm right

There is a youtube of 7364 starboard side with the head of the bed on the right side as you enter, so if they alternate then 7368 will be the same. My brother is in 7368 but I am next door in 7370...

For you on the port side, assuming it is the same as starboard, 7664 and 7668 would have the head of the bed on the left as you enter, and IF they alternate, 7670 is opposite. Hmmm...hope someone can confirm!!

Do the beds all face the same way ie facing toward the front of the ship, or do they alternate?

Is the bed by the balcony door in all cabins?

Looking specifically for 7370 and 7368.

Thanks

The main beds are all near the balcony in D/E category staterooms on Liberty. Don't know about the bed direction.

Bed directions GENERALLY alternate. This way two rooms' bathrooms will be next to each other so that the plumbing is easier/less expensive. But there are exceptions. Best bet is finding a vid or pics of a room close by and count every other, these will all be identical, the others will be the opposite. the head of the bed will ALWAYS be on the bathroom side.

Is there any particular reason this is important?

Edited by atnolan94