Ai places in cozumel

amberandjason4514

The most frequently mentioned 4 are Nachi Cocum, Mr. Sanchos-AI, El Cid la Ceba Hotel and Park Royal hotel (both next to the International Pier). All 3 have websites, you can google and find. They run around $50 pp.

North of town, I believe Buccanos still offers day passes. Others can confirm.

There are some southern hotels ,like Occidental and Iberostar,that offer AI day passes, to cruisers as well. Information would be on their websites. Others can opine on them.

Nachi Cocom is where we went in October 2014 and had great time. $55 plus the cab ride there and back, less than $20 each way. AI here includes your shade and chairs, drinks, good meal, pool, hot tub. Very quiet, limited to 100 people.

The most frequently mentioned 4 are Nachi Cocum, Mr. Sanchos-AI, El Cid la Ceba Hotel and Park Royal hotel (both next to the International Pier). All 3 have websites, you can google and find. They run around $50 pp.

North of town, I believe Buccanos still offers day passes. Others can confirm.

There are some southern hotels ,like Occidental and Iberostar,that offer AI day passes, to cruisers as well. Information would be on their websites. Others can opine on them.

Crew gives a good run-down on the main places. This is a very active forum, unlike some, and just looking down the first page you will find multiple posts and opinions on these places and it is really a matter of what facilities and type of place you want. Island Marketing and Cozumel Watersports are two sites that will give you further options.

Last I heard Buccanos only had an entrance fee not a true AI day pass but you would need to email for current situation as they are known to change their policies.

2 years ago our family went to Papitos and had a great time. The food was awesome and service was superb. I have never been to Nachi, Mr. Sancho's etc. A few things to consider with Papitos.

1) Cab ride... It was a long way there.

2) Two years ago it was very quiet... (which we loved)... no motor sports.. no loud crowds...

3) we loved it. we are planning on going back there in March.