Purchasing a bottle from the Fun Shop / Carrying on wine

twokids0204

If I purchase a bottle of Scotch to be delivered to my room, will the make scotch glasses available? Do I need to go to the bar and ask for a glass for the drinks I purchase on board?

What about wine I bring on board, will the have wine glasses in the room?

Unless you want to sip Scotch out of the water glass in the bathroom, you could ask your cabin steward if he/she could get you glasses. I don't know if any bar will give them up. But buy a drink (Scotch?) in the type of glass you want and carry it off with you. As far as wine glasses, if not already in the room, ask your cabin steward.

We always get glasses at the bars.

You just need to hide them in your room

or your room steward will remove them.

He is just doing his job cleaning.

PS

We always bring a soft sided cooler and

ask the room steward to keep it full of ice.

It's never been a issue.

I do give him a little extra cash for there trouble

but I don't think I would have too

A glass for the Fun Shop scotches? Wow, guess I'm not that sophisticated....then again, neither are their scotch offerings....I just use my flask and one of the glasses from the bathroom...or the tumbler thing I purchased several cruises back from the soda package with ice...

If I purchase a bottle of Scotch to be delivered to my room, will the make scotch glasses available? Do I need to go to the bar and ask for a glass for the drinks I purchase on board?

What about wine I bring on board, will the have wine glasses in the room?

You are probably better off going to a bar and choosing the type of glass you prefer. Asking a non-scotch drinker for a scotch glass may not get you what you want - and he/she would not have that on their cart, they would have to stop their work and go to a bar to get you one. They will have stemmed wine classes and the water glass for the bathroom on their carts.

You are probably better off going to a bar and choosing the type of glass you prefer. Asking a non-scotch drinker for a scotch glass may not get you what you want - and he/she would not have that on their cart, they would have to stop their work and go to a bar to get you one. They will have stemmed wine classes and the water glass for the bathroom on their carts.

Noted... thanks.