Cruising with a baby on Epic

UKCRUIZER

We're are introducing our baby to cruising in Sep, taking a 7 night trip on the Epic. He will be 9 months old then, whilst we realise cruising with a little one will be a change from the days it was just the two of us we are very much looking forward to it. Have many questions but am keen to know if he would be welcome in all of the dining areas especially the paid for one's. Do they provide high chairs in all and are buggies welcome? Any helpful tips for cruising with babies would me most useful!!

We sailed the Epic when my nephew was 8 months old and the staff could not have been more friendly or accommodating to him and my sister and her DH. Staff in the MDRs enjoyed interacting and playing with him, and their room steward also did. High chairs and strollers were welcome anywhere, too.

Two pieces of advice:

1. Request a pack and play from NCL before you go. There should be one waiting for you in your room when you arrive.

2. Pack more formula and diapers then you think you'll need. My sister completely underestimated on both (it was her first cruise) and, thankfully, she was able to find a store at one of our port stops that carried what she needed and had to buy it there.

Have fun cruising!