themed nights in Baltic

caber

I am going on a Baltic cruise next month. Does anyone know if there are any themed nights on these cruises. I am thinking of a tropical night? I am not sure what to pack for evenings on board.

Didn't notice although it would be extremely unlikely to have a tropical night. This is a very port intensive cruise and in my experience, passengers have little energy after a couple of days to shower and dress. Most port days, you'll be touring 8-12 hours, sometimes reboarding the ship just before dinner.

I am going on a Baltic cruise next month. Does anyone know if there are any themed nights on these cruises. I am thinking of a tropical night? I am not sure what to pack for evenings on board.

When we did the cruise in August 2014 there were no tropical party evenings. You are not in the tropics. Evenings on board are the normal smart casual and formal dress. This dress is good for any activity.

Just got off the Regal a few hours ago. No themed nights that you need to prepare for. There is a Midsommer night but they have an activity to make a flowered headband. Formal nights were a Mix of tuxes, jeans and everything in between. Great cruise and great crew!

Wouldn't have guessed they would even think of doing a Caribbean night and glad they aren't so I can leave my Jamaican dreadlocks at home - more room for "layered clothes".