Opinions, please! Inexpensive Fort Lauderdale hotel.

nanners

Is this hotel far from airport and cruise port. At the moment we are booked at Hyatt Pier 66 but I feel it's overpriced!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Agree. If you haven't been to Fort Lauderdale before, by staying in Plantation (altho nice), you aren't seeing the beach city. Just depends if you are satisfied staying in the suburbs. Or grabbing Uber or a cab to run back and forth into "the city".

Persona,l choice dependent on your plans for the time.

I am trying to find a clean, inexpensive hotel, $125 range. Will be going out of Fort Lauderdale, February 2017. Will be flying in two days ahead and no car. Does anyone know anything about the La Quinta or Clarion Inn on North Federal Highway?

Yes, I know, I want a Hilton on a Motel 6 price!

I appreciate any advice or opinions you can help me with.

Thanks!

Well if you really want something like a Hilton, I can't help you. But we've stayed twice at the TropiRock Hotel, which is one street back from the beach. It's an old-style motel, quite funky, but fun. The rooms are like older motel rooms, but clean. And the area is safe, location great, staff friendly.

http://tropirock.com/

We'd still be using this hotel from time to time, but we haven't cruised out of FLL lately.

Great. Thanks for all the help I was thinking of $250 per room. I will look at both above hotels. This is why I love this forum [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My group has a $239.00 rate at the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Marina.

The rate can be used for any of these dates: Feb 6 - 14' date=' 2017.

Feb 10, 2017 is already sold out online with Hilton, but we have rooms available in our block.

The Hilton is 2 miles from the Ft Lauderdale Airport (FLL)

and less than 1 mile from the Cruise Ship Pier.

The group is a military reunion. As we are now only 5 months from sailing, we need to make sure that all of the rooms in our group block get booked, as we are under a contract with the hotel.

We have a parking discount at the hotel as well. During the hotel stay and during the cruise.

Send me an email and I can give you more info: [email']desertstorm25th@gmail.com[/email]