HMC help needed with Cabanas

dbrucern

• 1 month later...

Need help picking out a cabana please - cruise in 12 days

We need a cabana that is mostly in the shade all day (or most of the day) --- my elderly (89 years young) dad is cruising with us and he is not a water/sand/beach person .. but definitely a people watcher :) We would like a cabana that is higher up so we are away from the crowds too ...

All help is appreciated (pictures would be great too).

TIA - Marianne

Need help picking out a cabana please - cruise in 12 days

We need a cabana that is mostly in the shade all day (or most of the day) --- my elderly (89 years young) dad is cruising with us and he is not a water/sand/beach person .. but definitely a people watcher :) We would like a cabana that is higher up so we are away from the crowds too ...

All help is appreciated (pictures would be great too).

TIA - Marianne

We liked #6. Far enough away from the crowd, near the bathroom and there was some shade from a tree.

Thank you Happy Cruzin ... Was the shade pretty much all day from the tree?

Thank you rludema ... Was there any shade and if so, how much!

Aideya, just keep watching (I've been one of those every hour stalkers) ... You can also email carnival's shore excursion department (sorry, I don't have the actual address) and ask them to put you on a waiting list ... When is your cruise?

We were in #12. It was nicely away from the noise. A consideration for your father though is the washroom, not sure how mobile he is. If that's an issue I would go with #6 or 7. As for shade, the cabana itself provides the shade. I don't recall any of the cabanas being completely under trees .

We were in #12. It was nicely away from the noise. A consideration for your father though is the washroom, not sure how mobile he is. If that's an issue I would go with #6 or 7. As for shade, the cabana itself provides the shade. I don't recall any of the cabanas being completely under trees .

Thank you ... dad's mobility is so-so ... usually, he goes to the bathroom when we get to our destination and limits his fluid intake (he knows what/how much he needs) --- we'll stop by the bathroom before/after lunch and then before getting back on the tender.

I guess I should have been a little more specific --- We'd like the most shade on the deck of the cabana so that he's not cooped up sitting in a chair inside --- we want him to be able to stretch out on the lounger looking at the water/people/family.

Did #12 offer shade on the deck or only inside the cabana?

Thank you Happy Cruzin ... Was the shade pretty much all day from the tree?

Thank you rludema ... Was there any shade and if so, how much!

Aideya, just keep watching (I've been one of those every hour stalkers) ... You can also email carnival's shore excursion department (sorry, I don't have the actual address) and ask them to put you on a waiting list ... When is your cruise?

Yes, there were some trees on one side where you can move the lounge chairs to. We stayed in the water all day just floating around and only came out to grab a snack from the cabana. We never used the lounge chairs. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We'd love to get the cabana but it's almost impossible.

They are sold so fast online.

Any tips or tricks? :)

I have never been to HMC. Why do you say this, looks like everyone else books one. How much are they? What are the amenities?