Fitness classes on Brilliance?

Can anyone who's been on the Brilliance recently (not sure if she's done any 12-night Med cruises yet, but if so that would be AWESOME) let me know what the fitness classes they offered were and the cost?

One of my TKD instructors has given me a lot of strength training stuff to do, but another wants me doing "more cardio than just walking around the ports" - and I'd love to avoid the elliptical trainers if possible.

Thanks!!

I'm on Brilliance now. They have the same old classes which appear on every RC cruise. Free classes are stretching at 7 00 am and abs or body conditioning at.7.30 and stretching again at 5.00 pm. My experience is that these are usually badly taught, particularly the abs classes, so I won't bother going.

Paid for classes are yoga, pilates, indoor cycling and boot camp at 8am and sometimes at 4 pm and they cost $12 per class

The only time I have ever seen 'zumba' on any RC ship is when a.member of the activities team has held a class but these were not in the.gym a d could only bee.loosely.described as zumba.

I'm on Brilliance now. They have the same old classes which appear on every RC cruise. Free classes are stretching at 7 00 am and abs or body conditioning at.7.30 and stretching again at 5.00 pm. My experience is that these are usually badly taught, particularly the abs classes, so I won't bother going.

Paid for classes are yoga, pilates, indoor cycling and boot camp at 8am and sometimes at 4 pm and they cost $12 per class

The only time I have ever seen 'zumba' on any RC ship is when a.member of the activities team has held a class but these were not in the.gym a d could only bee.loosely.described as zumba.

Thanks. Based on the timing alone it looks like I'll be making up my own thing. (No Zumba is fine with me...my body was NOT designed to move that way!!)

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart