Harmony boardwalk deck 12 view

Ok we are booked on harmony room # 12-325. Does the abyss slide block our view and will the screams ruin our peace?

I booked the last 4 aft cabins on deck #9 long before I knew about the abyss (price too good to pass up for this new ship for the family)...I've seen some pics posted...it will block the view a bit but oh well...my toddler grandchildren won't mind and neither will my adult kids either...and those are my concerns for this family cruise....If it was just going to be DH and myself we would have been happy with our usual JS category.

I would hope so! I took it whilst standing on your balcony

I didn't meant to doubt you, I just wasn't sure if you were in that cabin or had found a photo. :D

Thank you for looking after the cabin for us.

OMG, I'm so upset about this, I had no idea. I have 10329 booked. We love the BW on the Allure and Oasis. We've been on nearly every deck, but always liked 10. I love the view from there, plenty of water view. I do NOT want to be looking at a slide or listening to screaming from it. ugh. I booked this the day we were able to book. Now the prices are very high to change to a oceanview. :(

If anyone has a view from 10329, please post.

Well Bob did not want the boardwalk view so I switched to ocean view. Forgot to tell you. We are right across the hall though in 12326. I switched May 20 and got a great price. not much more than Boardwalk.

Weather has been great here this weekend. Hope everyone is having a great summer.

Deb