Excursions.

sharonny

Booking shore excursions? I'm booked on the Breeze April 2017. Been watching excursions slowly becoming available but it's certainly not all of them. There were a couple excursions I had picked before I even booked and they aren't offered as of yet. Are all excursions available at each sailing? Also I am 308 days out. Put FTTF in my cart and was looking at other excursions. Went to check out and bam........it's sold out???? Never booked FTTF before but must say I was a bit shocked. So at this moment I've had my bubble popped twice so far. :(

Booking shore excursions? I'm booked on the Breeze April 2017. Been watching excursions slowly becoming available but it's certainly not all of them. There were a couple excursions I had picked before I even booked and they aren't offered as of yet. Are all excursions available at each sailing? Also I am 308 days out. Put FTTF in my cart and was looking at other excursions. Went to check out and bam........it's sold out???? Never booked FTTF before but must say I was a bit shocked. So at this moment I've had my bubble popped twice so far. :(

Hi Sharonny

Just looking at your post and was wondering...you are still almost a year out, why are you stressing?

If it's the FTTF, I know a lot of people think it's really great, but really? If you show up for check in after 1 p.m., your cabin will be ready by the time you get on board. If you are looking at quicker tender access, just don't try to get off the ship first. After the 3rd. tender has gone there is almost no line and you can just walk on. If you want to be able to go to guest services without any wait, just go when nobody else is there. (I am up looking for nice sunrise pictures all the time...there is never anyone in line at that time of day) If you want a low debarkation number you just have to ask them at guest service. They will give you one maybe not #1 but they will give you #2. If you really feel you need to buy this product they usually keep offering them. So if you check regularly you will likely see it again.

Since you are already researching excursions, maybe you should consider some of the third party tours. There are many very reliable tours operators that have better, lower priced excursions that offer options not available through the ship tours. Most people don't want to take the time to do the research. If you are able to do this research, this far out you would have your pick of what might be available through private operators . Consider this an opportunity to go to the Port Of Call threads to see what might be possible. There is nothing that is offered though the ship that can't be had elsewhere.

have a great cruise

Hi Sharonny

Just looking at your post and was wondering...you are still almost a year out, why are you stressing?

If it's the FTTF, I know a lot of people think it's really great, but really? If you show up for check in after 1 p.m., your cabin will be ready by the time you get on board. If you are looking at quicker tender access, just don't try to get off the ship first. After the 3rd. tender has gone there is almost no line and you can just walk on. If you want to be able to go to guest services without any wait, just go when nobody else is there. (I am up looking for nice sunrise pictures all the time...there is never anyone in line at that time of day) If you want a low debarkation number you just have to ask them at guest service. They will give you one maybe not #1 but they will give you #2. If you really feel you need to buy this product they usually keep offering them. So if you check regularly you will likely see it again.

Since you are already researching excursions, maybe you should consider some of the third party tours. There are many very reliable tours operators that have better, lower priced excursions that offer options not available through the ship tours. Most people don't want to take the time to do the research. If you are able to do this research, this far out you would have your pick of what might be available through private operators . Consider this an opportunity to go to the Port Of Call threads to see what might be possible. There is nothing that is offered though the ship that can't be had elsewhere.

have a great cruise

No stress at all? Just a bit shocked to see a "sold out" already. Have never done FTTF and never missed it so I will not be looking daily hoping for availability. As far as excursions, the 2 I'm going with must go horseback riding somewhere, sometime on this cruise :) Third party is an option but that route hasn't always ran smoothly. Have done both pre-booked and last minute. Lots of time for research. All ports are new to me.

FTTF became available on Tuesday and most of them went quick. I'm hoping more excursions come up because like you, some of the ones I had been waiting for aren't showing up yet.

Montego Bay - 16 of 38 are showing

Grand Cayman - 4 of 48

Cozumel - 2 of 69

The pickings are slim :eek: More HAVE to be added :)

• 2 weeks later...

I sail in May 2017. We have no excursions for Half Moon Cay yet. A bunch for Grand Turk went up today, but not all of them. I just want to know if we will see all of them or if this is what we have to pick from.