writing a photo review

Blondie008

I have never written a review but would like to give back for once - having all of these years relied on others for their experiences.

I tried last night but uploading images here was soooooooo slooooooooooow - I gave up already :o

Can anyone give me some idiot proof advice on the best way to write a photo review? If so - I will give it a go :)

Many thanks!

Upload the photos you want to use to a photo hosting site (I use Photobucket)

Click on the picture you want to insert into your post, and look for codes for posting (may say email, web, forum, or similar)

As an example in photobucket, use the IMG code. Click on it and it will copy the code, which you then paste into your post.

More help in the photo section of cruise critic

I use my iPhone/iPad from pics I have taken by using my phone. It is fast and easy, as it is all set up to go. iMac to CC; I have no idea why, but I just can't do it!

I have only Blackberry and photos all stored on windows laptop - but thanks for suggestion

Upload the photos you want to use to a photo hosting site (I use Photobucket)

Click on the picture you want to insert into your post, and look for codes for posting (may say email, web, forum, or similar)

As an example in photobucket, use the IMG code. Click on it and it will copy the code, which you then paste into your post.

More help in the photo section of cruise critic

Okay - I will give this a go - once I get over the 9 hour jet lag - which for me can take day for each hour - but I think I get you :)