Navigator March 30, 2018 "Sold Out"

We are booked on this cruise and it has been showing "Sold Out" for a little over a month now. Some other Navigator 9 night Southern itineraries are showing sold out as well.

Before we sailed Oasis there was rumor that there was an itinerary change coming or charter etc. I called Royal and they had no answer. I've been out of the loop since we were away and can't find out any more info since we've been back. I even called Royal last night, and they still don't have an answer as to why it is showing sold out for so long other than they are still taking bookings over the phone.

Anyone have any info to share???

If you read any of the threads on Empress, Legend, Rhapsody and Vision cancellations/itinerary changes you'll see that asking RCI will get you nowhere. It could be that some of the changes due to the sale of Legend may have affected other sailings besides Rhapsody/Vision but at this point it's just a matter of waiting. You will eventually be contacted by RCI if indeed the sailing is cancelled.

If you read any of the threads on Empress, Legend, Rhapsody and Vision cancellations/itinerary changes you'll see that asking RCI will get you nowhere. It could be that some of the changes due to the sale of Legend may have affected other sailings besides Rhapsody/Vision but at this point it's just a matter of waiting. You will eventually be contacted by RCI if indeed the sailing is cancelled.

I know. It's just frustrating since it's been over a month now. We would like the opportunity to find a new sailing or our $750 back if nothing else works. This has happened to us before but never had to wait this long for any information.

I am also Booked on this Cruise. I too have been waiting to see what is going to happen. I liked the ABC islands and the time worked for our School Schedule. If they change the ports to the same old western or eastern route we will cancel.

I like the Idea of going to the southern islands without having to leave from San Juan.

I am also Booked on this Cruise. I too have been waiting to see what is going to happen. I liked the ABC islands and the time worked for our School Schedule. If they change the ports to the same old western or eastern route we will cancel.

I like the Idea of going to the southern islands without having to leave from San Juan.

We booked for this same reason also. I liked going to the ABC without leaving from San Juan. School schedule worked and we were able to do a longer cruise since it was Easter weekend and had Friday off. We will cancel as well if the Southern itinerary is changed to an Eastern or Western. Even some variation of the Southern itinerary would be better if they changed it.

If you hear anything, please post.

• 3 weeks later...