Tea and coffee

Mojomac

Can I ask which teas and coffees are available for free - are speciality teas such as peppermint available and is it "just" normal machine coffee.

Are latte/cappuccino available as part of the UBP?

I have been on 2 NCL cruises, Getaway and Pearl

regular and decaf coffee is free and you can get it at the buffet or any restaurant. I also noticed several varieties/flavors. Lattes and cappuccino is not free and not part of the UBP I don't think.

The teas are "Fields & Selects" and we usually have Darjeeling but the boxes in the Buffet usually have about 8-12 slots with different teas, not only the normal, like the Darjeeling, English Breakfast and Earl Grey but also a number of more exotic ones, green and black and also some flavoured ones. Plenty of choice.

A warning:- if you are making your own tea in other places than the buffet and the water comes in jugs take care. On the Sun in the Moderno, for early breakfast, they did that and the tea tasted like coffee, what we call Hotel Teofee. If you get that problem see the F&B manager and get special "Hot Water Only" jugs provided. After 2 days and complaints they appeared with red stickers on them and we had decent tea.

Mike

You can get regular coffee at any eating venue or room service. Tea...too! There are several different teabags available.....teabags are easy to bring...throw some in a zip-loc bag if you want something special! Easy!

Nope, non-alcoholic coffee drinks are not part of the UBP.

Are alcoholic coffee drinks included in the UBP?

Maybe a stupid question, but just wondering if someone ordered one could they ask that they serve the coffee and alcohol separately (the same as asking for a sauce on the side with a meal) therefore obtaining a decent cup of coffee in the process. :)