Which would be best H6 Cabin NCL Escape?

andymattmom

Currently booked in cabin 9318 (read that deck 9 has largest aft balcony). It looks like the shops are below on deck 8, is that a worry? I have seen a video on YouTube of the exact cabin. There are the following cabins available...is any one of the a better option for us? I don't want deck 15 ask I have read some people are bothered by the noise of chairs above in the morning and the higher up the more you hear parties at night.

12906, 14900, 13906, 12306, 11912, 10914, 10314, 9918 are the cabins available for our dates

THANKS!

If you choose to switch, I have read that deck 12 has the second largest aft balconies after 9 and then deck 11 aft balconies are the third largest. I choose 11 as there are cabins above and below and for us is is just about halfway between Splash Academy and The Haven.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Edited by sctexan

Currently booked in cabin 9318 (read that deck 9 has largest aft balcony). It looks like the shops are below on deck 8, is that a worry? I have seen a video on YouTube of the exact cabin. There are the following cabins available...is any one of the a better option for us? I don't want deck 15 ask I have read some people are bothered by the noise of chairs above in the morning and the higher up the more you hear parties at night.

12906, 14900, 13906, 12306, 11912, 10914, 10314, 9918 are the cabins available for our dates

THANKS!

There are no shops below 9318/9918. It's just the aft of the Waterfront. Very quiet.

Deck 11 has a different configuration in the master bedroom/master bathroom.

You probably already have the quietest deck since you can hear the music at night from 12 but it didn't bother me.

• Like 1

There are no shops below 9318/9918. It's just the aft of the Waterfront. Very quiet.

You probably already have the quietest deck since you can hear the music at night from 12 but it didn't bother me.

Thanks! :)

Deck 11 and deck 14 only have one door in the living area out to the balcony. The bathroom and master bedroom are switched from the other configurations on the other decks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We had cabin 9318 the week of May 28. It was wonderful!! The balcony is huge and the room was very, very quiet. You are one floor up from the waterfront, which makes it very convenient to walk to restaurants and bars. We walked along the waterfront to the front of this ship and took elevators to Haven floor on 17. I would book this cabin again in a heartbeat!

• Like 1

We had cabin 9318 the week of May 28. It was wonderful!! The balcony is huge and the room was very, very quiet. You are one floor up from the waterfront, which makes it very convenient to walk to restaurants and bars. We walked along the waterfront to the front of this ship and took elevators to Haven floor on 17. I would book this cabin again in a heartbeat!

Thanks for firsthand experience! Great to hear

• 2 months later...
I have an aft suite booked on the 10th floor, but are some of the other aft suites larger? They look larger on the deck plans on floors 11,12,13,14,15.

The suite sizes are the same. The balconies differ in depth.

There are 2 different configurations relating to master bedroom/master bathroom. Deck 10 has the master bedroom near the balcony with a 2nd access door to the balcony. Decks 11 & 14 have the master bathroom near the balcony with a large window but no 2nd access to the balcony.

Thanks so much for taking the time to clarify. Much appreciated!

There are 2 different configurations relating to master bedroom/master bathroom. Deck 10 has the master bedroom near the balcony with a 2nd access door to the balcony. Decks 11 & 14 have the master bathroom near the balcony with a large window but no 2nd access to the balcony.

Sailed in 9918 in May. Its directly above Moderno (the back-left corner). The balcony is over a walk-way around the aft of the ship - hardly ever saw anyone down there. VERY quiet, never had any issues with the restaurant below as its not open until dinner time and is diner-free by 11 PM. I say stick with 9 - they're the largest of the balconies.

Edited by MikeBTN
  • Like 1

Sailed in 9918 in May. Its directly above Moderno (the back-left corner). The balcony is over a walk-way around the aft of the ship - hardly ever saw anyone down there. VERY quiet, never had any issues with the restaurant below as its not open until dinner time and is diner-free by 11 PM. I say stick with 9 - they're the largest of the balconies.

Thanks for your insight concerning 9918. We are in that penthouse in October. Have stayed in several suites but this will our first time in an Aft suite. Looking forward to the large balcony. The only drawback is the hike to the Haven!!

Ray

Thanks for your insight concerning 9918. We are in that penthouse in October. Have stayed in several suites but this will our first time in an Aft suite. Looking forward to the large balcony. The only drawback is the hike to the Haven!!

Ray

Yes, that was the only down side, but us and our two boys (3 & 6) enjoyed the Haven pool every day and ate at the restaurant 1-2 times a day. The balcony more than made up for it! We spent a lot of time out there, especially in the mornings and around sail-away.

Music at night from 12? On deck 12? There's music? Where?

• 2 years later...
On 6/13/2016 at 11:43 AM, sctexan said:

Deck 11 and deck 14 only have one door in the living area out to the balcony. The bathroom and master bedroom are switched from the other configurations on the other decks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

On 8/24/2016 at 8:19 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

Old thread alert!   Hi I know this is an old thread. We are looking at this ship next year.  As I understand it on 11 and 14 the master bath faces the balcony? 

Also is there an actual pocket door between the living area and the bedroom?  I am not talking about a curtain or accordion  door.  I have look at videos and I think there is a pocket door, just wanted to confirm.  

Thank you.  

28 minutes ago, milolii said:

As I understand it on 11 and 14 the master bath faces the balcony? 

Also is there an actual pocket door between the living area and the bedroom?  

Correct.  On 11 and 14 the bathroom faces the balcony.  The door between the living room and the bedroom is an actual door.  It is not an accordion door or a curtain. 

Thank you for your response.  Looks like 11 is a good option for quietness.  

18 minutes ago, sctexan said:

Correct.  On 11 and 14 the bathroom faces the balcony.  The door between the living room and the bedroom is an actual door.  It is not an accordion door or a curtain. 

We were recently on another line and the curtain did not cut it for us. Noise, lights, disruptions as some are early risers while others sleep.   Back to NCL.  

In addition to the Bathroom and Shower facing the balcony for all that light and fun on 11 and 14, the vanity also resides in the bathroom area. We had one of these on Breakaway an are taking one again on Escape. The balconies on Escape have much less depth than they do on Breakaway as an FYI. On BA, they are Huge!

Found this on another thread. Good luck and enjoy.[emoji106][emoji6]

Balcony size:
Deck 9 (A)- 248 square feet
Deck 12 (A)- 215 Square feet
Deck 15 (A)- 199 Square feet
Deck 11 (B)- 175 Square feet
Deck 14 (B)- 168 Square feet
Deck 10 (A)- 151 Square feet
Deck 13 (A)- 151 Square feet

More info

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2690861-how-to-pick-an-aft-penthouse-on-the-bliss/?tab=comments#comment-58212652

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Edited by *Luv2Cruz*