Happy Days!

nikkiw60

We have just booked our next cruise on Divina for January next year, we have even managed to get the cabin next door to the one we had before so we know what we are getting! Can't wait! We have got a good deal on a Fantastica balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have just booked our next cruise on Divina for January next year, we have even managed to get the cabin next door to the one we had before so we know what we are getting! Can't wait! We have got a good deal on a Fantastica balcony.

Enjoy your deal.

It was actually a decent deal from the UK (I had previously posted about the deals from here not being as good as the ones you get in the states).

We are two families who booked Divina next April for spring break. My family are experienced cruises. We started with Royal, then moved over to Celebrity, which our daughter actually enjoys more. But our friend who we are sailing with found this really great deal on MSC Divina, so we decided that perhaps it was time to try something new. We are so excited about the great deal and what looks to be a beautiful ship. Happy Days, indeed! :D

just make sure you did not book connected cabin. I did it couple years ago on Poesia . Booked next door to our previous cabin and 2 days before cruise figured out that it's connected. :mad: