Printing Luggage Tags

Hello everyone,

We have 69 days to our first RCCL cruise - Can't wait - Couldn't get here sooner. The problem is it ends as fast as it came, BUT got to make the best of it in 7 days LOL:D:D:D

We completed our online check in and printed our set sail pass.

Where do we print the luggage tags from?

Thank you all

The luggage tags are printed from the same page as the set sail pass.

Under the "Cruise Documentation" page, there is an option for "Guest Vacation Documents and Documents" - When I click on the link, I have prompted to confirm my email address and it lists that my documents are not ready yet.

Is this where I can print the Luggage Tags? Normally when can we expect them to be available?

Thank you

The luggage tags should be available at 7 weeks before the cruise, but some booking variations can delay them, such as having Air2Sea arrangements.

AHHH thank you. Can you guess my excitement level.

Would they normally email us the luggage tags as part of the documents or I still have to print them online?

Edited by Yankee123
grammer

Under the "Cruise Documentation" page, there is an option for "Guest Vacation Documents and Documents" - When I click on the link, I have prompted to confirm my email address and it lists that my documents are not ready yet.

Is this where I can print the Luggage Tags? Normally when can we expect them to be available?

Thank you

Your luggage tags will become downloadable at the same time your cruise documents are ready.

The luggage tags will be a page at the end of the cruise documents.

They will also be downloadable from the same page as your online check-in, as mentioned above.

Edited by clarea

Your luggage tags will become downloadable at the same time your cruise documents are ready.

The luggage tags will be a page at the end of the cruise documents.

They will also be downloadable from the same page as your online check-in, as mentioned above.

As always, Thank you

Thank you

I checked in online a few days ago and couldn't print my sea pass either

I checked in online a few days ago and couldn't print my sea pass either

It only becomes printable when the balance has been paid :)

The documents will be released about 49 days prior to sailing. The only thing you need to print is the luggage tags as the back. If you've got flight references / transfer vouchers included in them they should be printed too

My final payment was made weeks ago. And I printed my SetSail pass which has a "sample" which they tell you not to use. But I cannot print my tags. I am hoping that this is due to my still being about 8 weeks out.

My final payment was made weeks ago. And I printed my SetSail pass which has a "sample" which they tell you not to use. But I cannot print my tags. I am hoping that this is due to my still being about 8 weeks out.

Yup we are past final payment also, so we are all paid. Playing the waiting game now.

Based on a suggestion I got on CC, I went on Amazon and bought a set of plastic luggage tag holders. The package was about $15 and included 10 plastic holders and zip tie things. You print your luggage tag, fold it, and insert into the plastic holder. No worries it will rip off. They worked really well for my family. Enjoy your cruise!!

All cruise docs are available as soon as final payment is made and all of the pre-check-in stuff is completed. I just got mine last week and printed everything. The luggage tags are at the bottom and there is only one. I made copies then cut them out and laminated them. Punched a hole at the top and they're ready to attached to my luggage with a cable tie.

Our cruise is Sept. 4th and I am so ready!:D