Did they switch me to traditional dining?

When we booked the cruise we had to select "My Time Dining" as there wasn't any traditional dining available. I was however, able to call and get put on the wait list for the 8:30 traditional dining seating. I just looked on our cruise planner and it states "Traditional Dining lets you enjoy reserved seating at a set time each day. 08:30 PM , No Waitlist". Does this mean we are now on the traditional dining?

When we booked the cruise we had to select "My Time Dining" as there wasn't any traditional dining available. I was however, able to call and get put on the wait list for the 8:30 traditional dining seating. I just looked on our cruise planner and it states "Traditional Dining lets you enjoy reserved seating at a set time each day. 08:30 PM , No Waitlist". Does this mean we are now on the traditional dining?

Yes.

Good Q. I had MTD and requested early traditional dining through my TA. I have the same message (except for early dining).

Pretty sure it said that I had MTD and was waitlisted for early traditional when I checked before.

I guess I could cancel all of those MTD reservations now.

Do you have the e-mail address I really want first sitting on our cruise .Thank for help!

I requested the early traditional dining from my TA. If you booked directly through RCL, you can use the email provided above. I was successful in getting a table for 2 using that email in the past even though I booked through a TA.

I requested the early traditional dining from my TA. If you booked directly through RCL, you can use the email provided above. I was successful in getting a table for 2 using that email in the past even though I booked through a TA.

There are somethings you can do with your booking even though you booked through a TA, dining, show reservations, excursions and gifts-n-gear purchases are some that can be done without the TA being involved.