Tell me more about Wonderland

I'm on a 3 day Harmony cruise later this year. Want to make the most of my time. Is Wonderland more of an "experience" or is the food actually good and filling? If it's all just spoonfuls of liquefied somethingorothers it might not be worth it for a shortie cruise.

Also what's the dress code like for Wonderland? Since it's a short cruise we were hoping to go all casual.

If you go on RCCL website, click on "experience," then on "dining," you can find Wonderland. Select "visit restaurant" and it'll not only tell you about it, but you can scroll to bottom and see the details. Here is a copy and paste.

"A creative and experiential new concept showcasing superior variety, quality and design, Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine is one of Royal Caribbean’s nine specialty dining options onboard Anthem of the Seas®, and is available for an additional charge.

Dress: SMART CASUAL

Meals Served: DINNER

Price: $$$$"

Edited by papaflamingo

We just returned from 30 days on the Ovation. Wonderland was one of our dining experiences. We did enjoy it, a lot will depend upon the "skills" of your waiter as they present a "show" along with the food. The "starters" are all just a mouthful, but very tasty and there are quite a few of them. The "mains" we found to be HUGE and almost too much to eat completely. You will not go away from the experience hungry. We found the food to be very tasty and overall enjoyed out experience. You do not have to dress up, I wore capris and a nice top hubby wore long pants and a polo shirt. ENJOY.

We did it with our kids 13 and 11 at the time on Quantum.

My kids loved the food but they are little foodies. DH and I not so much. The menus are pretty much just a fun thing and useless. The waiter will bring out everything and explain it to you. If they still have the Olive that's made of olive oil.....don't do it.

The starters are the coolest part. The mains are okay, the deserts are divine.

Its kind of the experience and the food. The room on Quantum was cool and Harmony's looks even better. But everything from the plates and silverware to the chairs is just fun. You wont come away hungry for sure.

I don't think we will do it again on Harmony but it was fun to do it once.

Thank you driftychick and Jenjer, that's exactly what I wanted to know. I didn't realize they bring out everything on the menu, that's a lot!

My big concern was coming out of Wonderland and saying, "ok that was cool, let's go get a hot dog!"