MSC free all inclusive

liberty64

The Aurea category cruise fare includes drinks, among other things, regardless of when you book or what special is going on. We just booked this class for our Divina cruise next year and got a good amount of OBC to go along with it, not to mention that our daughter is sailing free (except for port charges/taxes, of course).

ah, the offer may have finished now then? not been keeping completely up to date as got 3 cruises booked in at present.

I did see something about free cabin upgrade from outside to balcony recently too?

When are you looking at going? if it's next year i'd hang back a little yet

Tim

if you can get a good deal then the all inclusive drinks are £20 per night - it's a wonderful package IMO with great selection.

I use a lady called Louise at cruise.co.uk for my bookings, she beats any other quote usually. also have you read up about msc status match and the voyagers club?

£20 per person per night is the all inclusive drinks package. a great selection of cocktails, spirits, soft drinks, ice cream, house wine and fizz by the glass, speciality coffees etc

voyagers club info is here https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Voyagers-Club.aspx

status match info is here https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/MSC-Voyagers-Club/MSCCruises-Status-Match.aspx if you're in another loyalty club msc will match you to theirs

I find that the US gets much better offers on their site than we do on the UK/IRE site.

I had just booked a cruise when they were running the free upgrade promotion. Low and behold a week later they had the free all inclusive promo!!! Just being curious, I called MSC and got a quote for same week and it was working out about 500 euros more expensive for the FREE all inclusive package:D:D!!!

The U.K. Travel company we have started to use offer smart packages with a one or two night stay in the departure port before and after the cruise and flights which we like and find to be good value. But as Mairead has said the US really does get better deals and prices especially as we also have to have air fares factored in. Also and I may be wrong but if we use a travel agency we don't get the MSC 5% discount (correct me if that is not the case).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The U.K. Travel company we have started to use offer smart packages with a one or two night stay in the departure port before and after the cruise and flights which we like and find to be good value. But as Mairead has said the US really does get better deals and prices especially as we also have to have air fares factored in. Also and I may be wrong but if we use a travel agency we don't get the MSC 5% discount (correct me if that is not the case).

I got the discount from my Ta. I'm from U.S.

cruise.co.uk? you should still get 5% off the cruise portion

I had the 5% Voyagers Club discount retroactively applied to my booking, as I status matched after making the booking.

I don't think it matters which TA you use, they should all be able to do this as the discount is from MSC, not the TA.

• 1 month later...