Changing excursions

tiptwo2

I've booked some excursions on Oceania but now want to change one. Does anyone know how to do that prior to the cruise?

Log onto your Oceania Account, pick the Cruise in question, and click on "manage my voyage".

You'll see the Excursions which you've paid for listed there; click on cancel.

The money is automatically credited back to the same card you used initially.

Couldn't be easier-

Edited by StanandJim

Thanks, Jim. You learn something every day ... of course, we've almost never booked a ship's tour online (since we haven't used them that often; for us it's usually a last minute decision).

I tried to cancel an excursion on the website but was unsuccessful. A phone call to Oceania took only a few minutes - they cancelled and added me to a new excursion easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks, Jim. You learn something every day ... of course, we've almost never booked a ship's tour online (since we haven't used them that often; for us it's usually a last minute decision).

Actually Mura, we don't use ships tours too often either, and I might not have posted here at all except that when I checked my notes for how to make and cancel them, they had been sent to me by Don Horner, and because part of them had been written while he and Betsy were on the Marina's maiden voyage, they were still in his handwriting.

I miss Don so much, and can't believe that he is gone, I guess I was indulging in a little nostalgia as much as anything else-

b_174406.jpg

I'll always remember how excited we both were, the first time that we saw the Marina dressed overall. Isn't she a beauty?

I think if you book tours on line you can't use on board credit. Am I correct?