Anthem Solarium Bistro

On my cruise planner it blocks out 2 hours for dinner at Solarium Bistro but for Chic, Silk and American Icon they only block out an hour. Does dinner really last 2 hours in the Solarium Bistro? We have We Will Rock You reservations at 9:30 that pose a conflict.

Thanks!

On my cruise planner it blocks out 2 hours for dinner at Solarium Bistro but for Chic, Silk and American Icon they only block out an hour. Does dinner really last 2 hours in the Solarium Bistro? We have We Will Rock You reservations at 9:30 that pose a conflict.

Thanks!

Our experience on Anthem was that all of our dining reservations, no matter what dining venue we booked, was blocked for 2 hours. We were normally in and out in 1 hour.

Depending on what time you are booked at SB, I would let your server know that you are planning on the 9:30 show.

Our experience on Anthem was that all of our dining reservations, no matter what dining venue we booked, was blocked for 2 hours. We were normally in and out in 1 hour.

Depending on what time you are booked at SB, I would let your server know that you are planning on the 9:30 show.

Were you able to change times once onboard? I was only able to select limited times online for DD choice. I think it was 6:45 or 8:30. So I chose all 6:45 for now.

Were you able to change times once onboard? I was only able to select limited times online for DD choice. I think it was 6:45 or 8:30. So I chose all 6:45 for now.

We could have had we wished to by using the Royal IQ App..........when it was working.:p

Guest maddycat

We had a very relaxed dinner in the Solarium Bistro and we were finished in 1 1/2 hrs.