How to contact John Heald?

plynn

Could someone please tell me how to Ask him a question?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You have to go to the social media that everyone uses to look at faces... and leave him a message on his wall. You can reply to his posts there as well.

Be prepared to be ridiculed and insulted by his merry band of Kool Aid drinking minions that live their lives on his FB page. They're a pathetic bunch.

Wow......That's something that may be true too if you held a mirror up here on cruisecritic. But that's none of my business.....

**I don't happen to live my life on FB, but do follow his posts. I also don't live my life on cruisecritic. Both sites are full of judgemental, whiney, entitled people. However, BOTH places are also full of fun, nice, welcoming people. Let's not cast stones....or be jerks to one another. Someone asks a question, answer it without being rude.

• Like 1

Be prepared to be ridiculed and insulted by his merry band of Kool Aid drinking minions that live their lives on his FB page. They're a pathetic bunch.

Wow! It's just like Cruise Critic, Cruisemates and other cruise related, social media sites.

Take care,

Mike

Wow! It's just like Cruise Critic, Cruisemates and other cruise related, social media sites.

Take care,

Mike

Thorncroft's fundamental message isn't wrong though. If you post something publicly on JH's page and his fanatics don't like it they will waste no time and extend no pleasantries in letting you know so. It is not an effective form of communications to JH.

He does have an assistant named Jacinta; there may be a way to message her directly/privately to have an issue addressed.

Oh, they're here at CC too! Case in point:

image.php?u=185191&dateline=1204650541

jimbo5544 user_offline.gif

10,000+ Club

icon1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliair viewpost.gif

Oh we will, got two booked and looking for a January cruise - maybe February. Life is good.:p

Options are good, as long as you don't come here and bash I have no issues.

Everyone has issues, be prepared to be bashed!:D

I wrote on his facebook wall because there was a mess up on Carnival's part with linking 5 rooms together for dinner. One of our rooms was given early seating and the rest were confirmed late, even though the room was linked properly. Called the 1-800 number and that room was then wait listed for late dinning and they could not promise it would get sat with the other rooms. I mentioned it on his page, and a very nice lady responded and had it fixed the same day as my post.

Wow......That's something that may be true too if you held a mirror up here on cruisecritic. But that's none of my business.....

**I don't happen to live my life on FB, but do follow his posts. I also don't live my life on cruisecritic. Both sites are full of judgemental, whiney, entitled people. However, BOTH places are also full of fun, nice, welcoming people. Let's not cast stones....or be jerks to one another. Someone asks a question, answer it without being rude.

Seriously! Talking about pot meet kettle. Cruise critic is just as vicious with posts. If not worse. People go on other people's profiles to humiliate them and conjure up unrelated, off topic arguments on threads, etc. So please. Any social media site will have its shortcomings.

OP you can use the contact form on John Heald's blog site. That might work. Not all of the questions posed to him are addressed via facebook. If it's something Carnival can help you with more readily, I would suggest emailing cclsupport@carnival.com . I have used that email numerous times and have always gotten a prompt reply. Also keeps the masses out of your business and cuts down on the drama.

In the past when he answered questions on his blog you could write him there and ask him to keep it confidential. Now there is no way to privately ask him something.

Oh ok. I know I wrote him one time on there and did see that option. I haven't written him for anything before or since. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
You used to be able to email him directly, but too many people abused that and sent him too many insults and crap so he stopped giving out his personal email address.

The closest you can come is to post on his facebook site. IF you don't want to see it in public.. then your next best option if to email iCare@carnival.com

Thank you sailor_jimc

I just did.