Premium Beverage Package

rogfam

As far as we could discern on the Reflection and the Summit, there aren't any bottled juices to speak of. (Just like the package also says fountain and canned soda but there's no fountain soda.)

You can get a glass of whatever juice the bartenders have behind the bar as mixers--grapefruit, tomato, cranberry, etc.. And I think there's orange juice as well in the restaurants.

In this package fresh and bottled juices are included. What specific ones are they referring to.

Hummm, we have had the Premium pkg on our last 3 cruises, and have never scene any bottled juices. Now we were not looking either. :D

Everything liquid of any sort that is under $13.00 will be covered with this package. It would have to be a pretty fancy bottle of juice to cost more than that!

• 1 month later...

Will premium bottled water like Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and alcoholic frozen drinks, smoothies be included in the Premium Package? It is not clear from X website under Beverage package description.

Thanks

Will premium bottled water like Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and alcoholic frozen drinks, smoothies be included in the Premium Package? It is not clear from X website under Beverage package description.

Thanks

Yes

Thanks

There is definitely Evian and San Pellegrino, but I don't think there was Perrier. They were covered by the package.

Any suggestions for a good red wine (Cabernet) in the premium package?

I have had the premium package on all 3 of our cruises and I am a Cab drinker. Have had many good ones on board. Different choices on all 3 cruises. Ask for recommendations. The last cruise we were with "wine snob" 😉 🍷 friends and she was very happy with the selections.

Carol

There is definitely Evian and San Pellegrino, but I don't think there was Perrier. They were covered by the package.

Celebrity has always had Perrier on my cruises. I know because if they do not have San Pellegrino in a small bottle I order it because I hate wasted anything.