Comics on Crown

BR47

We will be on the Crown next month to Alaska. Does anyone know if Princess has late night comics like Carnival does?

There are comics onboard. As in late, do you mean like adults only?

I was on the Crown a couple weeks back and have posted the Patters (the daily newletter) under my signature if you want to see what kinds of entertainment is on the ship.

Edited by idahospud

We will be on the Crown next month to Alaska. Does anyone know if Princess has late night comics like Carnival does?

No. Nothing at all like the Comedy Club on Carnival.

There will likely be a comic on for part of the cruise who will have a show in the Princess Theater one or at best two evenings.

If you're talking adult-themed...there are occasionally late night comedy routines recommended for adults only. I don't think I've ever seen it in Alaska but have seen them in the Caribbean around Spring Break time.

Princess has stopped the adult late night comedy shows. It seems that there were a few people who were offended by the material and for your moral benefit they've decided to not present them any longer.

If you're talking adult-themed...there are occasionally late night comedy routines recommended for adults only. I don't think I've ever seen it in Alaska but have seen them in the Caribbean around Spring Break time.

Frankly, the "adult" themed ones I saw on Carnival were "adult" not from the topics and the jokes, but from the liberal sprinkling of "adult" words into the routines and these words did not in any way make the jokes any funnier.

Princess has stopped the adult late night comedy shows. It seems that there were a few people who were offended by the material and for your moral benefit they've decided to not present them any longer.

We found this to be true on Carnival for the "family" shows. I'm glad that Princess has opted to show some class.

We found this to be true on Carnival for the "family" shows. I'm glad that Princess has opted to show some class.

No one was forced to attend & there were numerous warnings prior to the start of the show. Also there was only one show during any cruise which began as I recall around 11:15 PM in one of the smaller lounges so unless you went out of your way to go it wouldn't make much difference to the majority of the passengers.

It's sad to see that a few people could influence the enjoyment of many others.

The next thing that some folks will be objecting to is "R" rated movies.