crafts or scrapbooking

pink roses

Does anyone know if there are any crafts or scrapbooking classes offered on sea days on any of the Carnival ships.

I know last October on a "Journey's" cruise there was a flip flop and a journal class, but I am asking about just the regular Carnival cruises not the Journey's.

Does anyone know if there are any crafts or scrapbooking classes offered on sea days on any of the Carnival ships.

I know last October on a "Journey's" cruise there was a flip flop and a journal class, but I am asking about just the regular Carnival cruises not the Journey's.

It just so happens that many of the longer cruises in 2015 and 2016 were journey cruises. It was not because they were journey cruises that Carnival had crafts. Usually the longer cruises ( I believe it is now 10 or longer, maybe 9 ) have crafts. Our 13 days Vista cruise had crafts in May and it was not a journey cruise.

It just so happens that many of the longer cruises in 2015 and 2016 were journey cruises. It was not because they were journey cruises that Carnival had crafts. Usually the longer cruises ( I believe it is now 10 or longer, maybe 9 ) have crafts. Our 13 days Vista cruise had crafts in May and it was not a journey cruise.

I have a 7 day Dream cruise booked in August and was hoping they would have the crafts although my 7 day cruise last August did not have crafts. I really did not care for the flip flop class but I just loved the journal class/ kit.

I have a 7 day Dream cruise booked in August and was hoping they would have the crafts although my 7 day cruise last August did not have crafts. I really did not care for the flip flop class but I just loved the journal class/ kit.

They do not have it on 7 days cruises. Used to be on cruises 8 days or longer but I believe it is only on cruises 10 days or longer now.

Whether they have crafts depends more on the availability on board of a person to teach the class and not so much the length of the cruise.

We were on a 6 day Conquest cruise that had crafts and longer 7 day cruises that had crafts.

They were small projects that could be completed in one session. There were no scrapbooking classes.