Alfredo's Pizza

lovevacadays

Since the OP has received excellent answers to her question, I am going to drift, a bit.

We sailed on the Grand to AK a couple years ago and, very much enjoyed dining in Alfredo's. It was regularly jammed for lunch. However, it was always easy to walk up and be seated for dinner.

Here is my beef. One evening I asked if I could order a pizza to go and enjoy it in our cabin. The answer to that question was an unequivocal, "No."

:(

First world problems.

Here is my beef. One evening I asked if I could order a pizza to go and enjoy it in our cabin. The answer to that question was an unequivocal, "No."

First world problems.

They have always been strict about takeout food.

I can only imagine hundreds lined up to take out a pizza.

First world problems.

It has always been a dine-in only venue & I can understand their unequivocal "No" answer. There are other options for takeout pizza at Prego for slices & room service for 12" pizzas delivered to our cabin.

Delays can already be long to get food at Alfredo's & allowing takeout would make it even worse. I can understand never allowing takeout pizza because when other passengers are denied takeout they'd rightly be upset.

Edited by Astro Flyer

They have always been strict about takeout food.

I can only imagine hundreds lined up to take out a pizza.

It has always been a dine-in only venue & I can understand their unequivocal "No" answer. There are other options for takeout pizza at Prego for slices & room service for 12" pizzas delivered to our cabin.

Delays can already be long to get food at Alfredo's & allowing takeout would make it even worse. I can understand never allowing takeout pizza because when other passengers are denied takeout they'd rightly be upset.

Your comments make perfect sense. Thanks CC and AF

Maybe it would be nice if the Room Service pizza menu included Alfredo's style pizzas. I'd even be willing to pay extra for it.

Again, like I say, look at the First World problem that I am having to cope with.

;)

Maybe it would be nice if the Room Service pizza menu included Alfredo's style pizzas. I'd even be willing to pay extra for it.

Again, like I say, look at the First World problem that I am having to cope with.

;)

Having Alfredo's style room service pizza would be great instead of only the daily varieties available at Prego particularly on ships without Alfredo's. Apparently Princess reads forums so keep it a secret that anyone would be willing to pay for a room service Alfredo's pizza. ;)

However that might result in even more orders for room service pizza & overload their capacity to make sufficient pizzas. Room service orders added a $3 per order fee in an effort to reduce waste.

On the Regal's inaugural cruise they implemented a $10 fee (included a glass of wine, beer or soda) for Alfredo's with the multi course menu. They failed to notify anyone in advance about this change from the Royal Princess & within a few days they eliminated the fee due to upset passengers.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have Alfredo's pizza delivered to my cabin but I understand why that may not be possible. :(

Yes, it's a First World problem but wish that Alfredo's was available on all ships.

Edited by Astro Flyer

;)

Yes decisions.......decisions. :D