Vegetarian Burgers on Oasis - Where?

We are leaving soon on Oasis and it seems somewhere I read Veggie Burgers were available, but I can't find that thread.

Can anyone tell me where Veggie Burgers can be found on the ship?

I have also had it noted on the reservation that we are vegetarians, so I don't expect that to be an issue in the MDR, but it would be nice to have options, other than salads at the other food outlets.

Thank you in advance!

If you are stopping at Labadee, make sure you request a veggie burger ahead of time to have on the island buffet. It may take them an extra couple minutes to make it, but we've never had a problem getting them there.

If you are stopping at Labadee, make sure you request a veggie burger ahead of time to have on the island buffet. It may take them an extra couple minutes to make it, but we've never had a problem getting them there.

Labadee is not on the itinerary this time. No private islands unfortunately. Thank you!

Just got off the Allure OTS and Veggie burgers were available on request in the Windjammer Marketplace. There were quite a few people requesting them and my wife who is a vegetarian said that they were pretty good.

Having sailed 3 years in a row on Celebrity which has excellent vegetarian burgers in the Mast Grill; we thought that we would really miss it, however the vegetarian burgers in the Windjammer more than made up for the lack of a Mast Grill.

I wasn't sure if JR had a veggie burger. Really wanted to eat there but since my wife wouldn't have any vegetarian burgers, I skipped it. Must try them on my next trip.

.............with the lard and frying grease used in Johnny Rockets why is it still called a veggie burger? :eek:

From JR website:

http://www.johnnyrockets.com/menu/ingredient-allergen-list.html

(sorry about the funky formatting)

"Clear Frying Oil, Heavy Duty (Crisco®):

Soybean Oil, Corn oil, Sunflower Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid added as preservatives and Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an anti-foaming agent.

Creamy Soy Liquid Frying Oil (Bunge®)

Made from Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid added to help protect flavor. Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an anti-foaming agent.

Creamy Frying Shortening (Crisco®)

Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid added as preservatives and Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an anti-foaming agent. "

.............with the lard and frying grease used in Johnny Rockets why is it still called a veggie burger? :eek:

With health and religious issues, I would be very surprised if everything was cooked in lard.

I wasn't sure if JR had a veggie burger. Really wanted to eat there but since my wife wouldn't have any vegetarian burgers, I skipped it. Must try them on my next trip.

JR does have veggie burgers! It's the soy boca burger. I had one last year on the Explorer - quite tasty too. So you can let your wife know that next time you can both eat there. As Bob mentioned it's called the Streamliner.