RC Website Issues

I'd try the usual things: clear cache and cookies. If that does not work, try a different browser.

Well first of all you shouldn't be eating cookies near your computer (the crumbs can cause problems).

Second, Royal Caribbean IT department leaves a lot to be desired.

I don't have a cruise booked with Royal Caribbean at this time, but from what the OP described, I think clearing OP's cache and cookies should resolve OP's issue.

Edited by Cuizer2

Got two steps further, but still did it.

Driving me insane! Thanks all for the advise. Maybe I should try going through a TA. I never have before, but might be easier.

Did you also reboot when you cleared cache and cookies? That can make a difference too. I would also suggest not using a bookmark to get to the website, type in the address and see if that makes a difference. Sometimes the bookmark gets corrupted.

Thanks for the advice everyone! Still no luck :(

I'll give it a few hours and try again later. Hopefully I can get it working then.

Can you tell us exactly what sailing and category you are looking at? I'm curious myself and would like to try on my PC. Maybe it is a system problem on their end.

Sure!

It is for Enchantment of the Seas - April 21, 2017. The cabin selection won't work past clicking ANY for me (I've tried out of desperation).

No problems for me using Firefox on Windows 7, with Flash disabled.

You are not alone! I have had this exact problem for weeks. I have tried all of the fixes that were suggested above - but to no avail. Same problem regardless of which computer I use (I've tried Mac, PC, tablet, etc). Super annoying.

You are not alone! I have had this exact problem for weeks. I have tried all of the fixes that were suggested above - but to no avail. Same problem regardless of which computer I use (I've tried Mac, PC, tablet, etc). Super annoying.

It is awful, isn't it?! I just want to look at pricing and such so we can decide what we want to do stateroom wise, but I can't even get that far.

Yes - exactly. I have to call to find out simple pricing and planning info. That's a slow and annoying way to do it - so I have been less interested in trying.

Same! I've thought about going through a TA or another travel website, but I've always just booked directly on Royal's website.

I always prefer to book directly on the website myself. I also enjoy "window shopping" for cruises. I assume that RCI would encourage that as it often leads to late-night impulse bookings!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

As of today, I have tried 3 different computer (one of which was on a completely different IP address). Three separate browsers on each computer, and still it gives me the same error at the exact same point. Does this mean no cruise for me?!:eek:

Capture.jpg.07e05a12c13669fa21d3f28c737e5258.jpg

As of today, I have tried 3 different computer (one of which was on a completely different IP address). Three separate browsers on each computer, and still it gives me the same error at the exact same point. Does this mean no cruise for me?!:eek:

Have you tried an Apple?