Diet Soft Drinks Package

Stevi

I agree - Diet Dr. Pepper is our very, very favorite. We got so desperate for it one time on a Princess cruise that we paid $12 for a 12-pack in St. Thomas. It would've normally cost $2.50-3.50 on sale at home. You know you have a DDP problem when you crave it. :D

Edited by DrivesLikeMario

We were just on the Royal for a month (2 BTB's) and both times we were allowed to buy the soda only package. One place they were selling it said they did not sell it but then we went to another deck and bought the sticker with no problem....just ask and if they say no ask someone else....:)

I agree with this advice. I was on the Royal earlier this month. I asked for the soda only package and I was told it was not available. I just kept asking different people until someone sold it to me. I think I went to about 6 different places before getting it.

Double check the rules on plastic bottles. On Carnival, at least, plastic bottles are confiscated, but cans are permitted - up to the max number per pax.

Too many people were adding alcohol to the bottles and (attempting to) reseal them. Security spent so much time checking bottles that they were finally prohibited entirely.

On our last Carnival trip, there was a huge bin of individual/6-packs of soda bottles and stack upon stack of shrink-wrapped water bottles at check-in.

As a dyed in the wool Pepsi-holic, I always bring on a couple 6-packs of Diet Pepsi. It used to be Pepsi Next until PepsiCo decided not to continue making that😳. I guess I was the only person in the US, at least, who bought that on a regular basis. Anyhoo, there is nothing that says you can't bring on the diet drink of your choice.

Double check the rules on plastic bottles. On Carnival, at least, plastic bottles are confiscated, but cans are permitted - up to the max number per pax.

That's just a Carnival thing.

As long as the bottles have not been opened, you can bring them on a Princess cruise.