Bangkok

vantec

We will be in Bangkok the end of November and are looking at excursions. Does anyone know if the buses going into Bangkok are air conditioned? The descriptions of the excursions do not mention that specific information, just that it will take 2 1/2 hours to get there. Thank you for your help!

Yes, all tour coaches (don,t know about local bus services) will be air-con.

And, on good tour coaches, a courier with chilled face-cloths to welcome you back to the coach at each stop. :)

2.5 hours is a little pessimistic, but whoever said that was allowing for the sometimes-gridlocked traffic.

No worries :)

JB :)

Yes, all tour coaches (don,t know about local bus services) will be air-con.

And, on good tour coaches, a courier with chilled face-cloths to welcome you back to the coach at each stop. :)

2.5 hours is a little pessimistic, but whoever said that was allowing for the sometimes-gridlocked traffic.

No worries :)

JB :)

Thank you! You made us very happy!

Just want to add that if all goes well the drive will be around 90 minutes each way. But like many cities once downtown traffic can be very slow depending on time of day and where you are going.

If on a ships bus then not worried about all of this.

If I was on my own then we add a large pad on what time to get back to the ship.

Keith

Just want to add that if all goes well the drive will be around 90 minutes each way. But like many cities once downtown traffic can be very slow depending on time of day and where you are going.

If on a ships bus then not worried about all of this.

If I was on my own then we add a large pad on what time to get back to the ship.

Keith

Thank you for that information, I hope the 90 minutes is a little closer to the correct time. We will be taking a ship's tour because we are not very brave in a new country - maybe next time we'll try a private tour.