Harmony - Caribbean position - MDR menu

I'm not sure how this works - but is the order of the MDR menu when Harmony is sailing in the Caribbean going to be determined once it positions there (early November)? Or will the order be the same for whatever 7 night cruises it maybe be doing before then (wherever positioned). If so, does anyone know the order on Harmony? I thought maybe I saw a hint of a change in menus, but not sure about that either. Reason I'm asking is it helps me decide ahead of time which night(s) I want to go somewhere other than MDR for dinner and planning entertainment times around those decisions. I chart all this stuff out well in advance and being the Type A that I am, waiting a month ahead of time (I sail December 10) may make me crazy.

You should re-ask this in early Dec as there might be some sort of pattern you can rely upon to make plans.

That's when I'm sailing. I guess technically I have until Dec 7 to make on line or change on line reservations since my sail date is Dec 10... I just like to do things a lot sooner. Oh well, maybe I'll have to learn to just go with the flow for once.... it is vacation, after all

That's when I'm sailing. I guess technically I have until Dec 7 to make on line or change on line reservations since my sail date is Dec 10... I just like to do things a lot sooner. Oh well, maybe I'll have to learn to just go with the flow for once.... it is vacation, after all

Unless you have a large group, you will likely be able to make your desired specialty restaurant reservations right after you board.

I'm not sure this may help but, I have just come off Harmony on Sunday, and a waiter in the MDR said the menu will change when it relocates to the Caribbean. He said when a Royal ship is in Europe, it reflects English food and so on.

We joined the ship from Barcelona, before she sailed from Southampton, we were onboard for 11am and the waiters in the pub were changing the menus, they said when the ship sails from a new port the prices change also.

The main example for a change of menus:

You won´t get any inculded lobster on a Med cruise (or any other European cruise). But lobster is on the menu for all US departures.

So far I haven´t seen the full menus for the Barcelona cruises. From the previous cruises I have seen menus but they weren´t the ones we know from other ships (Basil, Pimiento, Shiitake...).

In Windjammer I was looking for bisquits and gravy but only found that British blood sausage... during the 2 nighter out of Barcelona. So the food was still geared to the British passengers.

steamboats