$75 Carnival Gift Card for $60

Galatz

I ordered about 4:00 PM and got mine just after 9:15 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine took a little longer, but finally got my confirmation e-mail. This is the second time I've done this, and hope there are a few more sales before our cruise. ...

Mine took a little longer, but finally got my confirmation e-mail. This is the second time I've done this, and hope there are a few more sales before our cruise. ...

same for me. the first time i did it, i got the email with the gift card numbers within 3 hours. This time it took about 8 hours to get that email

Tonight until 8pm on ebay. Add a $50 gift card and a $25 to equal a total of $75. Enter promo code CSUMMERFUN2016 and it will automatically take $15 off.

Thanks for the heads up, I was able to grab one. Curious to find out how you were notified of the sale? Is there an email or notification you signed up for?

For the one that shows they paid $75 in paypal but their emails show they paid $60, that's normal when you pay with a coupon. If you go into paypal and click on the transaction details you will see they took $60 out of your account and applied $15 via the coupon for a total of $75. It shows the same thing when you use the Ebay seller coupons to buy shipping supplies. It's a bit confusing at first but you get use to it.

Wish I had seen this yesterday. I just paid $150 on my cruise last night and $200 the day before darn it. That's what I get for not looking here first I guess :mad:

For the one that shows they paid $75 in paypal but their emails show they paid $60, that's normal when you pay with a coupon. If you go into paypal and click on the transaction details you will see they took $60 out of your account and applied $15 via the coupon for a total of $75. It shows the same thing when you use the Ebay seller coupons to buy shipping supplies. It's a bit confusing at first but you get use to it.

Wish I had seen this yesterday. I just paid $150 on my cruise last night and $200 the day before darn it. That's what I get for not looking here first I guess :mad:

You can apply gift cards and have charges refunded to your credit card until final payment date.