Summit Cabin 6104 - How Is It?

cruisedad2

We were in that cabin a couple of weeks ago. It was our first Celebrity Suite on the Summit and we were pleased with it. Our cabin attendant was Sebastian and he was beyond excellent and our butler was Orlando, who was also excellent. The cabin itself is nice and bright, with a great wall of windows. The bathtub was a bit of a challenge for me but it worked out fine. Location is literally steps from the stairs and middle elevators. The one thing we HATED about this cabin was the couch! It is an awful low sitting couch that was most uncomfortable. There is one very comfortable chair in addition to the couch that hubby and I took turns using. The rest of the cabin is in good shape, but that couch needs to go immediately. If the price was substantially lower than a Royal suite (which we prefer), we would book this cabin again. Hope this helps.

The bath tub with shower was a project to navigate if you are a senior for have a bad hip or knee. Wish celebrity would install a separate shower or remove the tub and put a walk in tub. Still like the suite and the suite restaurant.

We have sailed in 6104 a number of times. Love the cabin but as many say the furnishings at times get to be a little shabby and then mysteriously are updated. I especially love the wrap around balcony that was added a number of years ago.

Do be careful bathing as it is a high step to get up into the tub to shower.

We have booked Celebrity Summit Cabin 6104. It is a Celebrity Suite. If you have stayed in that cabin, how is it? Thanks!

We stayed in 6104 on Connie. Here is a video of the cabin. I expect Summit is pretty much the same, maybe different decor.

Edited by WEGL81