Activities and Entertainment Reservations for Anthem of the Sea

I am less than 90 days out for a September 22nd sailing on the Anthem of the Seas. I have been trying to book reservations for the shows and the North Star but keep getting the message that I need to book once onboard. Really would like all my reservations in place before boarding so I m not standing in line for hours the first day. Has anyone been able to make a reservation?

I would call Royal and hopefully you will get someone who can help you and email you a printout of your reservations.

If you booked late, shows and entertainment tend to fill up but slots are available.

You may have to download the Royal IQ app the day of departure and use that ASAP when you get to the ship.

Good luck.....there are always standby lines for no shows.

We've gotten into shows as standby. My daughter got to North Star when it opened on standby and was on it within 15-20 minutes. When you board there are designated places to make show and dining plans. There are also some non-reservation times that North Star operates. Check out everything you're interested in, talk to staff, and there's always no show openings.

Called Royal Caribbean and was told that they hadn't opened reservations for the shows yet and I should just keep checking each day as once it opens they will fill within two days! They were unable to tell me which days/evenings the shows were scheduled for. Then I was told that there is not a North Star on the Anthem of the Seas! I suggested he check that again for me and then he came back and said yes there was a North Star but no reservations could be made online for it; they have to be made once I got on the ship. Seriously? Waiting in line with hundreds of people to schedule? I can live without the North Star but I am going to be pretty mad if I can't get into the shows and have to wait to see if someone doesn't show up! I think Royal Caribbean needs to get their act together; hopefully this isn't an indication of how the cruise is going to go!

Just keep checking online. We're on the sailing just before you, and our reservations opened up about 2 weeks ago. I just booked the North Star, I Fly, and 3 show productions. But they are right that they will fill up quick. We were limited on the times for the North Star if we wanted to do it at sea. Same with I Fly, we are doing it early morning before getting off the ship in Bermuda.

I am less than 90 days out for a September 22nd sailing on the Anthem of the Seas. I have been trying to book reservations for the shows and the North Star but keep getting the message that I need to book once onboard. Really would like all my reservations in place before boarding so I m not standing in line for hours the first day. Has anyone been able to make a reservation?

Hi there! We're on the same cruise!!! Have you been over to the roll call? We have a few eyes watching for the entertainment reservations to open. When they do, I'm sure someone will announce it on our roll call. 😃

We're on the August 25th and reservations haven't opened up yet for anything other than iFly, not sure why they are being so delayed

Are you sure about that? I am on the September 3rd sailing and our reservations are open for everything. We booked right before final payment, IFly and Northstar reservations were almost all gone at the point we booked. Dining reservations were already open and entertainment opened 92 days before our sailing date.

Don't forget to book the puzzle room too.:)

Did you get to do the puzzle room!?! If yes, how did you sign up? Our roll call has a couple of groups together and I've read a couple of different things about getting signed up (some good, some bad).

Did you get to do the puzzle room!?! If yes, how did you sign up? Our roll call has a couple of groups together and I've read a couple of different things about getting signed up (some good, some bad).

If you want to go as a group of about 10 to 12 adults..someone may have to call Royal with all the reservations numbers of those in your group plus names and cabin numbers. Do this as soon as the reservations open.

They CAN do this....don't let them tell you no. If you are denied, just call back and you should get a different person who will help you.

Or go to guest services the day of embarkation with all the information if the deck by the puzzle room is not open in Seaplex.

Have a great cruise!!! :)

Edited by Ocean Dancer

Are you sure about that? I am on the September 3rd sailing and our reservations are open for everything. We booked right before final payment, IFly and Northstar reservations were almost all gone at the point we booked. Dining reservations were already open and entertainment opened 92 days before our sailing date.

Yup, our roll call is in a bit of a tizzy about it. IFly opened up a while ago, but North Star hasn't, and no entertainment have opened yet.

If you want to go as a group of about 10 to 12 adults..someone may have to call Royal with all the reservations numbers of those in your group plus names and cabin numbers. Do this as soon as the reservations open.

They CAN do this....don't let them tell you no. If you are denied, just call back and you should get a different person who will help you.

Or go to guest services the day of embarkation with all the information if the deck by the puzzle room is not open in Seaplex.

Have a great cruise!!! :)

Great tip! Thank you!