Chillin’ on the Ecstasy: 6/20/16 Nassau, Freeport, Pics, Food, Travelogue

CruzinScotty

Thank you so much for explaining debarkation. I will definitely be down there by 6:45 on my cruise. I hate waiting in long lines just to get off the boat

I guess one reason I'm not happy with staggered embarkation is I'd rather wait in a longer line getting on the boat, while I still have the anticipation, and get on early so I can enjoy a nice lunch the first day. If I book late, all the early times will be gone. Many people have already posted they will pick early times no matter when they plan on arriving so if, by chance, they arrive earlier than planned, they can still get on. Taking early slots from those that really want them is not something they worry themselves about.

I don't mind missing breakfast the last day because at the end of the cruise, I want to avoid the long line getting off the ship.

I'm glad I could help. Have fun on your cruise!

• 1 month later...
How about an update on Your Time Dining

On to dessert. I learned something on CC and tried it last cruise, but wanted to try a variation this time. You can order off of the kids menu. I haven’t seen a kids menu in years – I have no idea what’s on it. But, I do know for dessert, they have chocolate chip cookies which I ordered on the Conquest.

Tonight, I’m being a kid again and ordering:

2v81rb5.jpg

Boy was that good!

Some in my party didn’t believe I could or would order it so they let me order first before they let their inner child out as well. :D

Coming soon– Do you know????

I too found this handy tip on CC & my ice cream lovin' hubby can't wait to let his inner child enjoy it at dinner! :D

I'm a little late to the review party but I have thoroughly enjoyed your review.

30 days til our turn on the Ecstasy !

I too found this handy tip on CC & my ice cream lovin' hubby can't wait to let his inner child enjoy it at dinner! :D

I'm a little late to the review party but I have thoroughly enjoyed your review.

30 days til our turn on the Ecstasy !

I'm glad you enjoyed the review. :)

I love all the wonderful tidbits of information you can find on CC, especially those involving ice cream. :D

Have fun on your cruise!