cruising to bermuda in september

cbbandit

Hi all, has anyone sailed to Bermuda in September? Husband are I are hooked, we just got back 4 weeks ago and want to go again as we had an absolute blast. I have a hold on cabin for September 3rd for the same cabin as we just had. I know it's hot there but is it as hot as its during the summer month.

As long as you can accept the very slim chance of a hurricane, in which case, you may either have a rough ride, or go north to New England, I would go for it. The prices should be favorable, school is out, so less kids, & the water will be at its warmest! It may still be hot at the very beginning of September, but who cares, you're in Bermuda, what can be better? Been there 8 times & still love it!

Edited by richsea

We enjoyed our September honeymoon in Bermuda. Weather was excellent, sunny days and no rain. Have returned in other months, we have always been fortunate with the weather. Bermuda is so lovely, a little rain would not disappoint!

September is a nice month to visit Bermuda. High temperature is in the low 80's and lows are in the upper 70's. Kids are back in school and not a big month for weddings. As previously mentioned, there is a risk of tropical storms that month. That is just something to consider.

Thanks everyone, we are booked for next September, couldn't pass up the deal.

We've done it before as late as Sept. 29th and aside from one bad day going down the cruise was simply perfect.

You will have a great time.. WE DID.

bosco