Picture package

Hi I will be sailing in october with the wife and kids on the liberty of the seas and was wondering if they offer unlimited picture package digital and all prints for a set price and if so does anyone know the price and if you can prepay for the package as well. Just would like to have paid before or to have the money added in to our budget. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

Hi I will be sailing in october with the wife and kids on the liberty of the seas and was wondering if they offer unlimited picture package digital and all prints for a set price and if so does anyone know the price and if you can prepay for the package as well. Just would like to have paid before or to have the money added in to our budget. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

You should go to mycruisephotos.com about 6 weeks before the cruise. Follow the prompts. They are the vendor for Celebrity, Royal and Disney. If you book directly you will save money. The cost is cheaper then dealing directly with the cruise line. We do all of the time.

In addition, if family members are in other cabins, and take pictures with you, those pictures are covered by your plan. They cannot take pictures themselves as they will have to pay for them. Just give your room key card prior to taking the pictures and those pictures will all be in you folio.

Enjoy

You should go to mycruisephotos.com about 6 weeks before the cruise. Follow the prompts. They are the vendor for Celebrity, Royal and Disney. If you book directly you will save money. The cost is cheaper then dealing directly with the cruise line. We do all of the time.

Enjoy

How much do you save by ordering through them rather than the cruise line? I didn't know you could do that.

They do have a package. Is everyone in the same cabin? If so, then you can find the package under the gifts and gear section of your cruise planner. I believe the cost varies per cruise, so I can't answer that. :) Happy Sailing!

I would suggest doing this if you haven't already done so. I was checking the package for my upcoming Oasis cruise, and they were having a sale on the digital picture package for $99! Unfortunately for me, it was only available on Liberty. Not sure if it's only select sailings, but that's a pretty good deal.

OK thanks. We might try booking a separate room with kids and another family member, how would we notify them of this

Just take pics with them. If you want them to have a set pics and or a cd also, typically the charge is 1/2 price. The only ships that had obscene prices for pics, are the quantum ships. When you board speak to manager of the photo dept.

Edited by Cruise a holic