Where to select dining option ?

pratzert

Hi All.

We are booked on a cruise on the Pride. When we booked the TA sent us a confirmation email and showed as "wait-listed" for anytime dining.

But when I went online under "Manage" my cruise, the only place that is shown is on the booking info.

Is the dining time option something that is only made when you make the booking or is there a spot somewhere that offers you the choices for dining times that I cannot find ?

Thanks !

Edited by pratzert

Hi All.

We are booked on a cruise on the Pride. When we booked the TA sent us a confirmation email and showed as "wait-listed" for anytime dining.

But when I went online under "Manage" my cruise, the only place that is shown is on the booking info.

Is the dining time option something that is only made when you make the booking or is there a spot somewhere that offers you the choices for dining times that I cannot find ?

Thanks !

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong :), but I think that if you used a TA you cannot make changes to your booking on the Cruise Manager. All changes will have to go through your TA, including dining times.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong :), but I think that if you used a TA you cannot make changes to your booking on the Cruise Manager. All changes will have to go through your TA, including dining times.

Thanks... that would explain why I have no option to change it thru my cruise portal.

We're not sailing until the first of the year. It's hard to believe that the anytime dining option is full, but so far, we are on a wait list.

I hopr we end up getting it before we sail.

Regards.

Edited by pratzert

I booked my cruise on the Pride using a TA. I can edit my dining choices on Carnival cruise manager. There is an edit right next to my dining time.

Weird... I still can't find it.

Only place I see any reference to Dining is under my Booking information.

When you go to your cruise manager, click on my cruise details. On the left side of the page it should have your booking number, ship, number of guests, bedding then dining time. That is where I can hit the edit button.

When you go to your cruise manager, click on my cruise details. On the left side of the page it should have your booking number, ship, number of guests, bedding then dining time. That is where I can hit the edit button.

There is an edit button, but it only take me to the edit of the On-Line check-in, with no options for dining.