When is it possible to book dinning, excursions, entertainment?

Sailing on Enchantment late September, Serenade November, Allure January, Brilliance December.

I am able to book drink packages at 20% off for Sep/Nov cruise but normal pricing for Jan cruise? Not sure why I can't get discount on Jan cruise?

I am able to book excursions/ship tours on all three cruises.

I am not able to book any dinning or entertainment on any, at this time. I do use a TA after I book my cruises through Club Royale. On My Cruises, I get this warning, Please contact your travel agency partner for any questions, or servicing needs, you might have with your reservation. When I try to add anything other than drink packages or excursions, it says "Sorry, we can't reserve this right now. Please try again onboard the ship.

I know we have booked specialty dinning and entertainment online before. I thought it was a 90 day rule or something but now our Sep cruise is inside that 90 day window.

We are is a GS on all these bookings. This is our first booking on GS level and not sure if that has anything to do with it? I don't think so.

All help appreciated.

Only Allure will have pre-cruise entertainment reservations.

There is no 90-day rule. Reservations for different activities open independently of each other and open with no discernable pattern. Keep checking you Cruise Planner.

Edited by clarea

Make sure you have an email address on file so if your bookings get changed, you will get notified. I booked entertainment (on Anthem) when it opened and several weeks later it all got changed by them and I had to go and fix it.

I've had it open up anywhere from 45 days to over 250 days. There is no pattern.

Thanks, which I knew.... looking to book Entertainment and Dinning on Allure. I will just keep watching unless somebody has a timeframe. Would be nice to know as then I could set up some reminders.

I am not sure I trust anyone other than self.... as I was on Wait-list for Sup Bal to GS on a future cruise. I was checking occasionally and noticed by doing fake and hold bookings, that a GS opened up. I was a tad bit put off that RCCL had not yet called us or sent email. I guess it takes them a bit of time to process the wait-list, as this was not a upgrade, but a full fare as CR goes. I was glad to get the cabin, but I was a bit annoyed to think that a person on a wait-list for several months could get bumped by someone trolling the ship for cabins to open.

Also check your roll call. That is how I found out entertainment had opened. Someone always posts it before I'm aware.

As to the cabin wait list, I would always advice to keep track of that yourself. Think of the waitlist as a backup and not a primary method to get the cabin you want.

Also check your roll call. That is how I found out entertainment had opened. Someone always posts it before I'm aware.

As to the cabin wait list, I would always advice to keep track of that yourself. Think of the waitlist as a backup and not a primary method to get the cabin you want.

Thanks, yes, on roll call and subscribed. Have obtained valuable info on our Roll Call as well as this forum. How I found out about Club Royale, a simple phone call saved us a bunch on at least 3 of our future cruises.

• 5 weeks later...

I was able to book My Time dining reservations this week for my Enchantment of the Seas cruise in February, 2017. I'm surprised that dining reservations weren't available yet for your September Enchantment cruise. I'd check with your travel agent.

This is why I love CC so much; up-to-date information and "mostly" reliable.

Edited by Surfguyxxx

I actually called C&A this morning with this question, specifically about dining. She told me they typically open reservations 60-90 days before sailing. Sounds like it varies beyond that, but it's good to know I still have time because mine is about 150 days out.