Taking my DD13 on the cruise

pls5286

I will start to say that the last cruise we went on, my kids had passports, but my DD is now 13, so I feel its just better to wait until she is 16 to get hers now. I'm not worried about having to leave in an emergency with her, as there are more adults going with us.

When I type the letter for her dad to sign giving her permission to go to Key West and Cozumel with me, DH, and her brother 19, do I need to list all of the adults going, or am I enough? There is a chance that she and her brother may go off and do some shopping on their own, not 100% sure at this time.

Thanks

I will start to say that the last cruise we went on, my kids had passports, but my DD is now 13, so I feel its just better to wait until she is 16 to get hers now. I'm not worried about having to leave in an emergency with her, as there are more adults going with us.

When I type the letter for her dad to sign giving her permission to go to Key West and Cozumel with me, DH, and her brother 19, do I need to list all of the adults going, or am I enough? There is a chance that she and her brother may go off and do some shopping on their own, not 100% sure at this time.

Thanks

You only need to list yourself.