Fine, I'll Try a Small Ship - Live GRANDEUR Review (July 2, 2016)

Good Morning & Happy 4th of July Weekend!

I will be traveling July 16th from Long Island to Baltimore with 2 adults (myself & my daughter), 3 teenagers & 2 toddlers (who have to travel in car seats). :eek: Just wondering how long it took you to get from Long Island to Baltimore. What time did you leave Long Island? We have always left from Bayonne so this is a new experience for us. How much did it cost to park at the pier? Thanks for any info you can offer us.

Pam & Jonelle

We are in Oceanside .We left at 6AM and made 2 stops along the way .We arrived at the port 11:30.It was $15 per night to park.

Going home we left the port at 9AM and made 1 stop .At 12:15 we were in Staten Island .

Enjoy your cruise.

Lenny

I can't believe I held off for two hours before I did this:

67544e5991b102a8327711f9b58ee20d.jpg

I've seen lots of Cavaliers fans onboard still celebrating their NBA title. Including this guy:

1a954d983bb9b7f92915fa550175cd7f.jpg

We watched the championship game while on the Allure. As a former Clevelander (or at least a suburb of Cleveland) who now lives in Charlotte (aka Steph Curry Land) it was so much fun to be able to celebrate the win with actual Cavs fans. We were walking on air all week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

And of course, more zipper pulls. Thank god, we were getting low on pulls.

910ceebf7fae568b39fa14505b4ee893.jpg

Hey, throw some of those my way, I'll use them for hair ties.:D

I'm also bummed since we didn't get those towel bow ties at the Best Western, you must really rank.:D

My though exactly, it's not tied too tight!

Jack and Diane was classic :D

Is Courtney still awake?

###

Lol. She is awake right now. But the 94 glasses of wine she's had tonight is about to change that.

Thank you for doing this live review!

I'm contemplating booking a 9-day on the Grandeur, despite a crappy itinerary, out of just needing to cruise. I was worried there wouldn't be enough to keep us occupied on such a small ship. My worries are no more, and those drinks look amazing!

Please keep it coming!

☺tomorrow morning might be a bit rough. Do you guys like Bloody Mary's ?

We both like Bloody Mary's but I don't really like that Island Oasis Bloody Mary mix that RCI serves. It tastes like Vodka & Ketchup to me.

Thank you for doing this live review!

I'm contemplating booking a 9-day on the Grandeur, despite a crappy itinerary, out of just needing to cruise. I was worried there wouldn't be enough to keep us occupied on such a small ship. My worries are no more, and those drinks look amazing!

Please keep it coming!

You had me at chocolate covered bacon! :eek::D:eek:

I'm glad you're enjoying the smaller ship. :)

Thanks. We're having a great time. I'm kicking myself for never trying a Vision-class ship before.

☺tomorrow morning might be a bit rough. Do you guys like Bloody Mary's ?

We have what we call "Bloody Marylands" -- we make sure there's a fair amount of "Old Bay" in the mix. My wife says I should bring my own stash of Old Bay with me on the cruise just to be safe.

Ut oh.

8a4d9fd69dede1769cfeb5794d683795.jpg

HE LIVES!!!!!!!! This is the best review ever!!!!!!!!!! I died laughing at calling Courtney "dude." Then when I saw the 2 decks of balconies literally laughed for 10 mins....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Kcjarvis