Is Staggered check in working?

I guess I'm not familiar with Anthem but I just find out they have a strange red check in system. Is it really working, is it enforced?

I was wondering if they are going to apply it fleet wide in the future

I guess I'm not familiar with Anthem but I just find out they have a strange red check in system. Is it really working, is it enforced?

I was wondering if they are going to apply it fleet wide in the future

What is a red check in system? I know they have people with ipads that you check in with but not sure what you are referring to?

What is a red check in system? I know they have people with ipads that you check in with but not sure what you are referring to?

I think "strange red" is probably an autocorrect of staggered.

It worked great last year on Anthem from Southampton. However we had the first slot available so cannot really say if others who arrived before their allocated slot were turned away or not. My guess is not.

It is not enforced, but it seems that enough people adhere to it, making check=in for Anthem pretty painless. The biggest issue is the long line of cars entering the port. The luggage drop off area gets very congested and moves very slowly, and there really is no way to bypass it, even if you do not have luggage to hand off to the porters.